G'day from down under

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judgey

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm new to prepping and hope to meet fellow Preppers based in Hoxton Park/Sydney Aust
I have a family of 6 and hope to prepare for any pending disasters in the future
Hope you can help point me in the right direction as it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance :)

Hi folks,

I'm new to prepping and hope to meet fellow Preppers based in Hoxton Park/Sydney Aust
I have a family of 6 and hope to prepare for any pending disasters in the future
Hope you can help point me in the right direction as it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance :)
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

In a doomsday scenario I don't find your method inhumane. After all it is survival of the fittest.

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hi Clyde,

Thanks for the warn welcome :)
Looking forward to checking out the forum posts and advise from the members

Even though I'm an Aussie and live in Sydney my better half is from Great Falls MT.
I must say if the opportunity presents itself in the future I would gladly move to Montana were ones rights are respected when is comes to owning firearms.
Here in Australia its now a joke with the bans on weapon ownership and self defence

Cheers

Hi Clyde,

Thanks for the warn welcome :)
Looking forward to checking out the forum posts and advise from the members

Even though I'm an Aussie and live in Sydney my better half is from Great Falls MT.
I must say if the opportunity presents itself in the future I would gladly move to Montana were ones rights are respected when is comes to owning firearms.
Here in Australia its now a joke with the bans on weapon ownership and self defence

Cheers

Welcome aboard !! Fellow MT.

Welcome to the family Judgey. Quite a few folks here from around your neck of the world.

Latest posts

Back