G'day, an Aussie here to learn from you all :D

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevecarzee

Reaction score
I currently and most probably will live in Australia until i meet death. Australia isn't in a crisis and so i don't have to worry about much. I would like to learn from you all and perhaps there might be a small chance that you could learn something from me. A very small chance :/

I'll tell you people about myself. I am currently 17, full-time student and a city-kid. I like to go camping as much as possible, but sadly that may be only once a year. My ears and mind are open to all ideas, whether it may be a theory of how society may react to certain events or how life in a apocalypse may be like. It is my goal to learn all these things about this world that could help me and others to survive.

I'm also looking for a career in the Australian army and enjoy getting away from technology. Nearly all technology except medicine, compasses, radios, vehicles and guns.

I currently and most probably will live in Australia until i meet death. Australia isn't in a crisis and so i don't have to worry about much. I would like to learn from you all and perhaps there might be a small chance that you could learn something from me. A very small chance :/

I'll tell you people about myself. I am currently 17, full-time student and a city-kid. I like to go camping as much as possible, but sadly that may be only once a year. My ears and mind are open to all ideas, whether it may be a theory of how society may react to certain events or how life in a apocalypse may be like. It is my goal to learn all these things about this world that could help me and others to survive.

I'm also looking for a career in the Australian army and enjoy getting away from technology. Nearly all technology except medicine, compasses, radios, vehicles and guns.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Glad to know you are so ope minded! It will help you in so many ways, and not very common for people your age. God knows I wasn't!
I am sure you will teach us all more than you realize!
You mentioned guns.... I thought the Australian Government banned ALL firearms. Is this still the case?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Shooting ranges are open, but it may in the future, that you must either be a policeman, soldier, Olympic shooter etc to own a firearm.

Welcome ! I knew a few good AATTV guys back in Nam. Still keep it touch. Great bunch of guys.

Welcome Steve!
As a youngster certain things might not intrest you as much, but as a prepper you should take intrest in the news, economy, politics, etc.
Put it this way:
You state Austraila isnt in trouble right?
Yet the rest of the world is.
You live on an island, imagine what your import/export will be like if say, China, or the USA crashed? if you had no imports/exports, what would that do to your economy?

Latest posts

Back