Gasifier

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting material together to build a gasifier (wood fuel)

Look into it. ;)
Maverick,

Here are the two PDF's that I have on a gasifier and if I remember right, sounds like if I remember one of those survivor shows my son use to watch, a guy built one. If they don't download, try the How to Forum...I put them in there too.

Good luck, if you do build one..can you video tape it or get pictures...thanks

Attachments

• FEMA_emergency_gassifer.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Handbook_of_Biomass_Downdraft_Gasifier_Engine_Systems.pdf
    9.8 MB · Views: 7
I'm real interested in seeing what you do as I would like to keep my gennies going after the petrol is used up or goes off.

great,as soon as I saw that coverpic I knew what that thing is :)

Maverick,

Here are the two PDF's that I have on a gasifier and if I remember right, sounds like if I remember one of those survivor shows my son use to watch, a guy built one. If they don't download, try the How to Forum...I put them in there too.

Good luck, if you do build one..can you video tape it or get pictures...thanks

The fema version is ok but with problems so I'm looking to modify the fema, I seen the wood gasifiers used for generators years ago, because of the efficiency I'm also looking into it as a heat source for the cabin given that no smoke is put out as not to attract attention

they used those things here for cars during the ww2,when gasoline wen't to the front

just out of quriosity,did a quick check on a Finnish website,they are planning a gasifier for small houses to provide energy for it and this jack of all trades have driven a car with this technique over 120000km,no repairs to the engine the whole time,secret is higher temp when burning so the machine will not clogg from tar

just out of quriosity,did a quick check on a Finnish website,they are planning a gasifier for small houses to provide energy for it and this jack of all trades have driven a car with this technique over 120000km,no repairs to the engine the whole time,secret is higher temp when burning so the machine will not clogg from tar

no, I haven't really searched a great deal on the internet yet, tar has been the pit fall of the fema design from what I gathered

atleast what I read from that article the magic is high enough burntemp, it will burn the tar aswell,damn,this could be something to build,or atleast try...

Latest posts

Back