Gardening 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost a rather large limbs off of my plum tree yesterday. The wind was very rough. Husband said he saw four 18 wheelers overturned on his trip from Indiana.

Could you try regrafting it?

There were trees down all over the place here and flooding in places that are almost never flooded. I am glad he got home safely.

My new hot peppers finally sprouted. I had to pull out all of the tricks to coax them into it, though.

Many of my older cruciferous veggie seeds didn't sprout, though, so I bought some new. I have to be better about the way I save seed. I have always fumed new seed into the same old envelope to save envelopes and I am regretting that poor choice.

My blueberry cuttings all died because I let them dry out. All that work, down the drain!

I have about a dozen other shrubs and vines to sell this spring, though, so I'm happy about that!

Last edited:
1678012815941.png

]

What is Electroculture?

Electroculture is the an ancient practice of increasing yields utilizing certain materials to harvest the earth's atmospheric energy. This was presented in 1749 by Abbe Nollett, in the 1920s by Justin Christofleau, and 1940s by Viktor Schauberger. This energy is always present and all around us also known as Chi, Prana, Life force, and Aether.

When using electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers. This is primarily why this information was suppressed. All you need is the sun, the clouds, the rain, the nitrogen in the air, and the ability to harness atmospheric energy. These atmospheric antennas can be created from materials such as wood, copper, zinc, and brass. When adding these atmospheric antennas to your garden, soil, or farm they will amplify your yields, combat frost and excessive heat, reduce irrigation, reduce pests, and increase the magnetism of your soil leading to more nutrients in the long run.

How do I make an electroculture antenna?

Atmospheric antennas can be made out of wood dowels found at Home Depot, Lowes, or a local piece of wood from your backyard. The taller you make the antenna the larger your plants will grow. Justin Christofleua recommended 20 feet+, but any height will do. You can wrap the wood dowel or local wood with copper & zinc wiring making a fibonacci spiral or vortex up in the air facing Magnetic North. The combination of zinc and copper can work like a battery when the sun hits the the antenna. You will then place this antenna about 6-8 inches into your soil and let Mother Nature do the magic. Get creative, try different designs, and you will see the true potential of electroculture.

For more on this topic we offer a free download of Justin Christofleua’s book on electroculture
1678012629556.png

Adapt 2030 David Dubyne talked about this in his latest video. Very intriguing! It states you will not need fertilizer or pesticides. I’m going to test it out in a few spots this year.

People we’re using this technique in the 1700s.

1678013037138.png

1678013280348.png

https://cultivateelevate.com/blog/e...techniques-for-beginners-elevate-your-garden/

Last edited:
I can NEVER get strawberries to grow.
Have any tips for a usual season?

The weather is erratic. My husband keeps talking about chem trails and how every day he sees them, the weather is awful the next day. I think I've broken him. He is all in on the conspiracies/prepper life now! 🤣
Tell him all chem trails are contrails, but not all contrails are chem trails. ;)

Latest posts

Back