Gardening 2022

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size/height is the moringa tree you ordered, Robin? Where did you order from? I so want to grow one. Have tried 3 times now with no success. I successfully got 5 seeds to germinate one spring and got the plants up to 1'-1½' tall. But the minute I planted all 5 out into the ground in my front yard, they started going downhill, stopped adding new growth & slowly died off. Not sure if it was the soil content (a wee bit of clay in that patch), or I was too rough with them during transplant or if maybe I didn't acclimate them to the full sun slowly enough. Every attempt to germinate since has been unsuccesful. Think my vendor sold me some bum seeds actually. I keep trying periodically though, hoping to germinate some again.
View attachment 16961
Got my trees today. The moringa is about the size of the one in this pic, plus they sent me 10 seeds that I did not order. The Meyers lemon tree is about 2 ft tall. The elderberry is about 10" tall.

The elderberry did not come with any paperwork, but the other two have lots of info.

Beware...as soon as the wheat, rye, corn and other foodstuffs have been delivered,,,THEY (wef) have their hands of the tangible food which means they can or could dump the electricity, gas and internet, keep the foodstuffs for themselves and let all those people who have invested their money into the delivery and sales of said foodstuffs just fall on their faces and lose all their investments. After all, digital money does not really exist after the computer fails, gas delivery does not happen if the valves get closed and FOOD will not be in the store if it is burned, poisoned, sunk, buried or otherwise "LOST" to any good use for the peasants of the world waiting to be fed. The "lost" food reaction is chaos and the food could be lost around the end of Sep./Oct. when it is delivered and stored in silos. Good timing, right before winter and no garden or food in the stores....stock up people. Gary
You are so smart.
Are you one of the choosen?
I've been searching for years!!!

Does no one else thing this strange, that the supposed big bad Russia, who the media keep telling us is threatening to destroy and bomb and what not....North America-mostly the U.S, and who has been 'invading' Ukraine since February, is now going to be sending us and other countries perhaps......... grains, and fertilizer?
This kind action does not fit the narrative. Very strange.
I'd say, either the Media was lieing the whole time ( what? never!)
Or Russia has cut some deal....
Or Russia was never bad
Or it's all poisoned and no good.
When has anyone, gotten the time to grow and harvest all these crops during all the waring?The war.
Anyone?

1659522563850.png

Most on here already know this, but thought I would post the information for beginners.

Hubby uses some strong stuff he has to even dilute into a sprayer. Kills everything. Instantly.
I put up traps for the yellow jackets. They are pretty effective. Also use fly traps around the coop and behind the house. It doesn't take long to fill them all up. I empty the fly traps in the chicken run. The chickens really eat the flys, but won't touch the yellow jackets.

When has anyone, gotten the time to grow and harvest all these crops during all the waring?The war.
Anyone?
They have been able to harvest almost half of the grains in the Ukraine from this year. That means: either....
1. Lots of people (400 million) who depended on the deliverys will not get some
2. Half of the harvested and delivered grains will be sold for horrendous prices
3. The "other" half will be "lost" (bought up and hoarded) by the few rich who have the means to buy and store it
4. Those who do get to see any of the grains delivered will be starving (as planned) sometime around Christmas.

When I drove up yesterday to pick up the grandkids I drove through a large grain growing area. There didn't appear to be any shortages here in my area. They're harvesting it right now. I would prefer to see any grain grown in our country, stay in our country. Unfortunately much of this grain is being trucked to the port, yes my state has an inland sea port, and will be shipped overseas.

Latest posts

Back