Gardening 2022

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in clay soil I learned not to water before it rains 7", as it will never dry out.

Don't plant the veggies too close that you can't walk around. Also, weed before it gets out of hand.

Also don't buy plants , seeds, or trees from Maertins Greenhouse in Grant. The plants are blighted

Going back to raised bed container gardening next year, along with the land garden

GP, I have searched for articles that show iron reduces crop yields and I have not found a single one. However I have found many many articles that showed that insufficient iron reduces crop yields, and supplementation of iron in iron deficient soil greatly improves crop yields.
The entire thing is complete BS and patently absurd.

After searching, my results were the same as yours. Could t find anything that even remotely backed the statement.

Thank you PP and DH for responding!!! 🤩

On Thanksgiving some of my family went out to see what was growing in the greenhouse. They we’re all amazed at my pepper plants still producing! The one plant has 12 peppers on it with flowers still blooming. They liked the broccoli, brussel sprouts and various greens too. It made me feel good because these family members are great gardeners.

I harvested some turkey tail mushrooms today. The rain must have made them pop. This is a stump in my front yard.

I was going through my tinctures and found a plantain mixture. It said it is for breathing problems. I took some and I think it is helping. Two tablespoons of pure grain alcohol and I think I'm drunk. ;)

I harvested some turkey tail mushrooms today. The rain must have made them pop. This is a stump in my front yard.

I was going through my tinctures and found a plantain mixture. It said it is for breathing problems. I took some and I think it is helping. Two tablespoons of pure grain alcohol and I think I'm drunk. ;)
I'm glad that you are feeling better Hun, but I did get a laugh of Two tablespoons of pure grain alcohol and I think I'm drunk.

I'm glad that you are feeling better Hun, but I did get a laugh of Two tablespoons of pure grain alcohol and I think I'm drunk.
I know, I'm a cheap date. I don't drink alcohol. I used to love champagne, but didn't like the way I felt the next day even just drinking 1 glass. Not worth it.

Latest posts

Back