Gangs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pooky2483

Reaction score
Over here, the UK, we don’t have such a huge gang problem as yours. I have been watching 'Gangland' on one of the Discovery Channels.

How would you interact/avoid any of the gangs that you may come across?
We have Biker gangs here such as Hells Angels and Outlaws. I have personally had contact with a member of the Outlaws and they are nice people but I guess if you cross them, you’re f***ed.
We don’t have such a huge gang culture as yours but we do have some small gangs, and our knife and gun laws are stricter here.

I live in San Diego California, We have them here, but not like L.A, There are places and areas you just don't go into. There is nothing worth while to go into those places anyways. Most of the city is fine, there are just a few bad areas. Bunch of young punks with no parental guidance, get them one on one they aren't shit. I see them where i live sometimes, I just go about my business but diffidently have an eye out.

Over here, the UK, we don’t have such a huge gang problem as yours. I have been watching 'Gangland' on one of the Discovery Channels.

We have Biker gangs here such as Hells Angels and Outlaws. I have personally had contact with a member of the Outlaws and they are nice people but I guess if you cross them, you’re f***ed.
We don’t have such a huge gang culture as yours but we do have some small gangs, and our knife and gun laws are stricter here.
Pooky doesn't that suck that you guys are not free. If America had stricter gun laws we would not be talking about how great our freedom is but about how great our dictator is or how great the uk is since you guys where the only one that owned us. I think the tv plays the gangs up I also live in SoCal and I've never had a problem with gangs I see them on tv and that's it and its like ok this 15 year old boy just kill this 12 year old boy and I think to my self well if they keep at this rate there won't be any left for the cops to kill

Pooky doesn't that suck that you guys are not free. If America had stricter gun laws we would not be talking about how great our freedom is but about how great our dictator is or how great the uk is since you guys where the only one that owned us. I think the tv plays the gangs up I also live in SoCal and I've never had a problem with gangs I see them on tv and that's it and its like ok this 15 year old boy just kill this 12 year old boy and I think to my self well if they keep at this rate there won't be any left for the cops to kill
We have some here and like you said they mostly kill each other. But their numbers may be an advantage for them when shtf .

I live in Orange County and I am about 10 miles from the city of Santa Ana. While Santa Ana doesn't have as many gangs as Los Angeles, it does have its fair share. I agree that they may have some amount of safety in numbers.

However, The gangs have been able to operate thus far due to the rest of the population not taking up arms against them because of the laws forbidding it. Who knows when the SHTF people may just blast them on sight!

I live in Orange County and I am about 10 miles from the city of Santa Ana. While Santa Ana doesn't have as many gangs as Los Angeles, it does have its fair share. I agree that they may have some amount of safety in numbers.

However, The gangs have been able to operate thus far due to the rest of the population not taking up arms against them because of the laws forbidding it. Who knows when the SHTF people may just blast them on sight!
although it sounds good, it may not be a great idea. ive heard it said before, that todays gangs are more war prepared (probably of mind) than our active military, as they see/in war everyday. gangs have the heavy, illegal guns too, so it may not be a good idea to just go all "gung-ho" on them right off the bat, unless its you or them type situation. let them "get rid" of some of their ammo stock first i say. gangs are more of the type to shoot first, and ask questions later.
just remember: if you kill even one of theirs, they will more than likely not stop till you and/or yours are dead.

although it sounds good, it may not be a great idea. ive heard it said before, that todays gangs are more war prepared (probably of mind) than our active military, as they see/in war everyday. gangs have the heavy, illegal guns too, so it may not be a good idea to just go all "gung-ho" on them right off the bat, unless its you or them type situation. let them "get rid" of some of their ammo stock first i say. gangs are more of the type to shoot first, and ask questions later.
just remember: if you kill even one of theirs, they will more than likely not stop till you and/or yours are dead.
I am sure they will also turn on each other as time goes on. I say this because they are only tough when in numbers. individually most are cowards!

Where I live in the desert I'm more worried about meth heads if shtf they won't be able to get there drugs and will be sick looking for drugs at every corner plus most gangs only have hand guns don't get me wrong there's the ones with rifles but most just have hand guns and that will help if you have to fight with them I can shoot 300 yards pretty easy hand guns not so much and I don't think they take there rifles out shooting much since most time they are illegal.

Where I live in the desert I'm more worried about meth heads if shtf they won't be able to get there drugs and will be sick looking for drugs at every corner plus most gangs only have hand guns don't get me wrong there's the ones with rifles but most just have hand guns and that will help if you have to fight with them I can shoot 300 yards pretty easy hand guns not so much and I don't think they take there rifles out shooting much since most time they are illegal.
WHAAAAT? what hood did you grow up in??? i know gang members down the block eith AK's and UZI's, not to mention sawed off shotguns! where in urban territory are you gonna have a 300yrd shot? main roads maybe, but not inner city.
Meth heads will make meth, dont doubt it at all, like potheads will grow pot, believe me, other than maybe shipped in dope like heroin or coke, drugs will be here post-shtf, meth is not that hard to make, but dangerous.
but dont fret, although a meth head will be out of his/her mind (to say the least) they wont have a steady hand (to aim guns etc) and my 5 year old could take on a 200lb man up for 4+ days hand to hand (not literally, but you get the point)

WHAAAAT? what hood did you grow up in??? i know gang members down the block eith AK's and UZI's, not to mention sawed off shotguns! where in urban territory are you gonna have a 300yrd shot? main roads maybe, but not inner city.
Meth heads will make meth, dont doubt it at all, like potheads will grow pot, believe me, other than maybe shipped in dope like heroin or coke, drugs will be here post-shtf, meth is not that hard to make, but dangerous.
but dont fret, although a meth head will be out of his/her mind (to say the least) they wont have a steady hand (to aim guns etc) and my 5 year old could take on a 200lb man up for 4+ days hand to hand (not literally, but you get the point)
Dude I know they have them but they don't take them to the range and practice shooting they leave them in the house and most times just use hand guns and they are not the best shoots I've never seen anyone who looks like gang members at the range or even where I go on the blm land and last weekend there was over 50 people shooting where I shoot most with clay pigeons and shotguns most of the time there shooting from cars at other gang members and end up hitting some old person or young kids and never even getting close to the person they where aiming at. If I was a gang member I would not take my illegal ak to public land due to if cops show up I'm in some deep shit and might end up in jail so I would just leave my ak at home until I need to use it and then I would just spray and pray. And hand guns are good for like 50yards any the most un less you have a FNH 5.7 then your good up to 150 yards but who owns that 1100 hand gun

They have homie sights

homie-sights-39a.jpg

Latest posts

Back