Gangs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gangs will always conflict with each other over territory and the recourses held within it, not to mention tedious and pointless displays of masculinity accompanied with the desire to be respected and smack down and displays of disrespect.

With this in mind, I would be trying to get far away from heavily populated areas, even if your not in a gang you would get caught in the middle. The other thing is eventually in most cases enough half decent people will gather together and topple almost any evil regime, it may take hundreds of years but rest assured just like in the Disney movies, "good" will eventually prevail providing everyone survives long enough for it to have a shot at it, history has shown that much at least.

In Oklahoma I am not too worried about gangs. They thrived for a few years but now with open carry legal (with a permit) they have kinda vanished.... I know they are there but I don't ever see them where I used to.

I'd stay far from any cities or gangs. When SHTF they would probably just all kill themselves over mega turf wars.

Not just gangs we have to worry about, when common folks are in a state of despair groups will form, networks will automatically be formed, alliances will be bridged with ideology set a side. study the behavior of when stray domestic dogs form packs, and with the common goal 'survival' they 'become' wild, humans are no different then domestically turned wild dogs. Think in terms of psychosomatic with weak minded humans, case in point below;

Watts Riots in 65
Detroit Riot in 67
NY City blackout in 77
Brixton riot in 81
Rodney King riots in 92
New Orleans in 05
London riots in 2011

Even though I'm not in the city I leave my options open to bug out, I have 4 sites I can travel too north, south, east and west depending of situation, I am also networked with 2 local groups.

Mob mentality sets in when there's more than 5 people at it gets ugly quick.

Latest posts

Back