Gangs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you've watched Gangland, theres a gang in San Diego, that travels to Mexico and are military trained with all different verietys of weapons. also, our military has a shitload of active gang members in it, of all kinds. they get out and teach. ya at gun ranges BLM's gang members may have a problem, but like i stated, theres ALOT of desert where i am, and they CAN practice w/o law inforcement/other people even knowing they were there. hell, if you went through the whole desert, i know for a fact theyd find cold case bodys.
i grew up here before the major gangs arived, and grew up when they did.
i have some friends within different clicks. hell, if i got everyone i knew in them in one spot, youd see a gang war lol.
i, myself, have never been in a gang though.

I've never thought about that gang members in the military damn that would suck to see that guy when shtf

I've never thought about that gang members in the military damn that would suck to see that guy when shtf
GUY"S"

you have to think more realisticly.
in these bad neighborhood schools, or even small populated areas with bad neighborhoods that share a school, you have to realize its somewhat like our prison systems, you have to be a part of a gang/segragation in order not to be bullied or taken advatage of. like herds of antelope they bunch in groups.
usually the groups are gangs with gangs (whites/blacks/mexicans/asians etc) then you got the stoners (LOL) etc etc, was the same when i was in high school, but in todays school its much worse.

there's alot more to it, but you may get the picture.
by the time my kids reach high school (if shit doesnt hit the fan by then) im seriously thinking of home-schooling them.

if you've watched Gangland, theres a gang in San Diego, that travels to Mexico and are military trained with all different verietys of weapons. also, our military has a shitload of active gang members in it, of all kinds. they get out and teach. ya at gun ranges BLM's gang members may have a problem, but like i stated, theres ALOT of desert where i am, and they CAN practice w/o law inforcement/other people even knowing they were there. hell, if you went through the whole desert, i know for a fact theyd find cold case bodys.
i grew up here before the major gangs arived, and grew up when they did.
i have some friends within different clicks. hell, if i got everyone i knew in them in one spot, youd see a gang war lol.
i, myself, have never been in a gang though.
I personally am tired of the gangs, and wish that either local law enforcement would get some extra power or the feds would step in and go after the gangs the way they did with the RICO laws. There has to be some law even RICO that can tie up the gang members!

GUY"S"

you have to think more realisticly.
in these bad neighborhood schools, or even small populated areas with bad neighborhoods that share a school, you have to realize its somewhat like our prison systems, you have to be a part of a gang/segragation in order not to be bullied or taken advatage of. like herds of antelope they bunch in groups.
usually the groups are gangs with gangs (whites/blacks/mexicans/asians etc) then you got the stoners (LOL) etc etc, was the same when i was in high school, but in todays school its much worse.

there's alot more to it, but you may get the picture.
by the time my kids reach high school (if shit doesnt hit the fan by then) im seriously thinking of home-schooling them.

It's so wrong, society's so f***** up now. We shouldn’t have to be like this, I remember back in the 70's you could leave your doors unlocked and still feel safe.

Pooky doesn't that suck that you guys are not free. If America had stricter gun laws we would not be talking about how great our freedom is but about how great our dictator is or how great the uk is since you guys where the only one that owned us. I think the tv plays the gangs up I also live in SoCal and I've never had a problem with gangs I see them on tv and that's it and its like ok this 15 year old boy just kill this 12 year old boy and I think to my self well if they keep at this rate there won't be any left for the cops to kill

It sure does, were so restricted in what we can do, our Government is so freaking anal, we cant do anything, we cant even complain about how we are treated as second class to immigrants, who get everything handed to them. The Human Rights Act (Google it) is more like the Criminals Charter as it gives more rights to criminals than the victim.

We cant even fly the 'flag' (our Union Jack) outside our property in case we offend all these damn immigrants. We don’t (cant) even celebrate St Georges day FFS.

It sure does, were so restricted in what we can do, our Government is so freaking anal, we cant do anything, we cant even complain about how we are treated as second class to immigrants, who get everything handed to them. The Human Rights Act (Google it) is more like the Criminals Charter as it gives more rights to criminals than the victim.

We cant even fly the 'flag' (our Union Jack) outside our property in case we offend all these damn immigrants. We don’t (cant) even celebrate St Georges day FFS.
I thought we had it bad will illegal immigration. At least I can still fly the flag! Our state gov't here in california is giving the illegals everything under the sun to include, but not limited to; free education, driver's licenses, and i am sure they are looking for more to give them. All 12 million of them. The gov't wants to give them amnesty. They think that will solve the illegal immigration problem. They tried amnesty in the 1980's if I recall correctly, and it didn't do a damn thing.

I am not against immigration, it just needs to be done correctly.
More embarrassing, Our federal gov't allowed the president of mexico to stand in our capital, and lecture us on how we treat illegals, and that we should let them all in. mexico is know to shoot the illegals sneaking in their southern borders, and have harsher laws than does the us.

Never mind what the actual citizens need.... We'll just hand the farm over to the illegals!

Its just sad that China could build a wall to protect thier border over a thousand years ago, and we cant do it now.

"oh shit...kill shot, kill shot! He turned it sideways!" <---- from the movie Date Night....hilarious

Gangs are a real problem now, but I think they will sort themselves out to an extent during DD... There will be stronger, smarter gangs that you need to worry with, but like the majority of the populace, they are not preparing. They are(mostly) not training for anything other than up close personal combat, and even that is marginal. Look at how many innocents are hit in their shootings. I will bet SERIOUS $ that they have virtually NO survival experience and their whole hope prides on being able to "Overpower" the enemy. Well, when there are "Gangs" of DDP'ers who HAVE trained, and DO have survivalist experience, and ARE willing to engage to weed out the evil then we will see who's around in another 365...

We have had gangs here since the 80's when crack blew up. It grew and grew through the 90's and is now finally on the downturn. We still have them, but not EVERY KID is in one anymore. Most of the ones that are still around are the larger and more organized groups like MS13, etc. We have a bunch of cute little squirts that like to claim crip or blood, but they're all just "Livin' the dream". Living wiht mom and dad up on the hill in a 500k house and playing tough guy for their buddies.. Most of them would cry like a girl if you smack them in the mouth. NEver mind if gun play actually came up.

IN the end, this is what we prepare for. Not beef over drug turf or over a prosti ring.... We prepare for self preservation. We prepare to survive in circumstances that most others don't want to contemplate...

Latest posts

Back