Game over, coolest BOV ever...RV/Yacht

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend actually sent me the link, hehe. Said it would be great for escaping zombies. I can't debate that....

I saw a show on some guy that built something like that himself. He was a retired engineer of some sorts, and had loads of money. I think he had close to 3 mil in it. Hey, everyones got to have a hobby!

Thats my kind of amphibian vehicle right here. I spent countless hours in those....
Transportpanzer_Fuchs_(TPz_Fuchs)_der_Bundeswehr_(10579660405).jpg

Very nice but my god the maintenance

Yep, that would be insane, I'm sure. All of the headaches of maintenance for a boat AND an RV!

It sure can. I had two 360° turnable impellers at the back end. The controlls are in the front on joysticks. The driver cant see where the ride is going cuz of the front shield so it really is a two man job. The passenger gets the joysticks and needs to stand up and look out through the crows nest.

The whole thing is called "tpz fuchs"

It sure can. I had two 360° turnable impellers at the back end. The controlls are in the front on joysticks. The driver cant see where the ride is going cuz of the front shield so it really is a two man job. The passenger gets the joysticks and needs to stand up and look out through the crows nest.

The whole thing is called "tpz fuchs"
It is an amazing toy! I have to admit, I loved being in the military and getting to play with cool things that go boom :). I wish I had the chance to ride in that though.

Is that it, in your avatar? Nice....
Yes. It has a heater/defroster, bilge pump, outboard motor bracket, front/rear winch and liquid cooled engine. I built a platform in the back so I can store all the gear underneath and the seat hinges forward so I can sleep in the rear if needed. With the tracks, this thing will go just about anywhere.

Latest posts

Back