G,day

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william021

Reaction score
High guys and gals,well its pretty hard to find seroius preppers in Australia so through the power that be(me,lol),i stumbled across this website which seems a bit more down to earth and seroius than a few others that have made me wanna bug out from the weekend warriors posting and not much else.I,m Really looking for some south Aussies to converse with(if your all still floating around).So a huge warm G,day from down under and look forward to new ideas and some good people.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland, well I have the same problem here in Fin, that's why I'm here

I think you will find a few that hail from Australia here. I am sure they won't take long to greet you. Feel free to ask if you have questions.

High guys and gals,well its pretty hard to find seroius preppers in Australia so through the power that be(me,lol),i stumbled across this website which seems a bit more down to earth and seroius than a few others that have made me wanna bug out from the weekend warriors posting and not much else.I,m Really looking for some south Aussies to converse with(if your all still floating around).So a huge warm G,day from down under and look forward to new ideas and some good people.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

There are a number of Australian members who use the Australian Forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome peoples.I was actually just looking at bulk supplies for multiple 72 hour bug out kits.Unfortunately we don't have walmart or some of the awsome bulk style retail or wholesale places to shop as some of you are lucky to have.plus the fire arm laws over here are pretty sucky and me having opposed views to certain "free country" rules/laws what have you i,ve managed to make that part of my prepping even more unobtainable.So as this notice from y,all popped up i was purchasing bulk heat blankets and tents at a dollar a pop.amongst other things.I,m very new to computers and ebay and pay pal and online stuff in general and am having a ball with some very cool stuff a button click away.Actually i was commenting to my daughter that i wanted to bug out to the most prepp minded place in the states i could find and live my days out fortifying on a small bit of land.As i said earlier most Aussies just do not have the same passion as i,ve found with the u.s.a.I,m technically a redkneck(bogan)if your comfortable with labels.I take being called a paranoid redneck a complement considering the bureaucratic,pen pushing over bloated sense of self worth twats that ........well would say it but i guess they cant find the right form and have to go to their supervisor after they get the toungues out of.......sorry people bureaucrats send me round the twist.hence me moving as far out as is possible while i study and look after my littlies on my own.While gathering knowledge and supplies in the hope that technology crumbles as i drift off to sleep at night.I look forward to reading all your ideas and experiences.Please exscuse if i don't post correctly,it shan't take me long to work it out.Be well and fight the good fight.

Latest posts

Back