future tent

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
Check this out

http://www.solarenergygreenlifestyleforyou.com/2009/07/orange-solar-concept-tent-for-campers.html

orange-solar-tent.jpg

That's a cool tent but its got to weigh a ton with all that extra stuff it would need battery's to run the lights and solar stuff is not light.

might be cool for camping and other activities, but i dont see it being that great as a post-shtf tent. would be like HERE I AM, OVER HERE BY THE ORANGE LIGHT, LOL, but may be a good "trap" device, as in you set this up, and set your actual camp a little distance away, someone comes to that tent and BAM, you jump them and take their stuff. now i wouldnt ordinarily condone such a thing, but if you look at it, they DID come to take yours.

might be cool for camping and other activities, but i dont see it being that great as a post-shtf tent. would be like HERE I AM, OVER HERE BY THE ORANGE LIGHT, LOL, but may be a good "trap" device, as in you set this up, and set your actual camp a little distance away, someone comes to that tent and BAM, you jump them and take their stuff. now i wouldnt ordinarily condone such a thing, but if you look at it, they DID come to take yours.
Vary vary true it would be a magnet to people looking to loot or a great trap but either way probably to pricy for my blood

I like the way you think sometimes. victor or victim the choice is ours.

No shit huh !! does it come in camo ? And camo lighting ?
They made a proto type in camo, set it up to check it and Damn, they have to wait for winter to find it and launch sales late. Gotcha, bam boom.

Latest posts

Back