Funny but Deadly

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly dave

Reaction score
Hi Overlord thanks for the reply.. I did make it but changed the design so it looks like a child's toy when not in use;)

I do need to try different theraband lengths and tapers to find the power that I think its capable of, so far its a little under powered.

I have made mine with a draw length of 70cm and would like to mount a laser sight for more accuracy but not until I have the power and reliability to suit me.

Thanks for looking
Dave.

Attachments

• pistol2.jpg
    pistol2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 9
if you are looking at creating one that shoots "arrows", you might want to consider one of our street weapons here:
Pana 2.jpg

The problem with this is that you would be limited by the ammo that you carry.

With a slingshot, you can pick up anything (practically).

Another thing we use for slingshots is the Y branch of a guava tree (because it has good wood) and we use bands. (actually, kids build it here but it is quite powerful for hunting also)

Attachments

• Pana.jpg
    Pana.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11
One more image...

I like the idea that you have shown OV and darts looks deadly:D Its a design that I will look into.
Thanks for the images.

Because the slingshot fork is removable I thought i would use it without the gun and I am happy with the performance so far:) Straight through a Coke can at 70 feet with a marble.

Wow, that is impressive. With a little mod, you can take it out even further.

The one I showed you is quite accurate to about 25 yards. It is commonly used by gangs locally

If you use a pipe for the handle, darts can actually be stored there (I used to have one like that).

Just be careful with the one I showed you, you have to flick the bow hand on release otherwise, the arrow may embed itself in your hand.

The one I showed you is quite accurate to about 25 yards. It is commonly used by gangs locally

If you use a pipe for the handle, darts can actually be stored there (I used to have one like that).

Just be careful with the one I showed you, you have to flick the bow hand on release otherwise, the arrow may embed itself in your hand.

I do like the idea of being able to adjust the draw length on the gun and to be able to hold it there, although it could reduce the rubber life.
The fork stay's locked no matter where you draw it to because of the friction so there is no need for the groove;)

Just be careful with the one I showed you, you have to flick the bow hand on release otherwise, the arrow may embed itself in your hand.[/quote]

Yes no doubt Overlord lol

How about this idea from the slingshot channel, a bit safer maybe

Its a stabilizer shock absorber, they are used on compound bows. By the way the Slingbow looks good OV.

Here is a Slingbow with a Hog kill

Thanks guys for the heads up. Am an ignorant buffoon when it comes to bow technology LOL

Latest posts

Back