Fun Time Engineering LLC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Reaction score
First impressions: DAMN!!!! I will happily eat crow, any weapon welded this good has got to be usable. Care has truly been taken in the craft of this lite mace. Can't wait to get to practical use!!
IMG_1571a.jpg
IMG_1572a.jpg
IMG_1573a.jpg
IMG_1574a.jpg
IMG_1575a.jpg

Give her a shot Ronin! I hope you enjoy the destruction test! Thank you for the compliment, but the proof is in the puddin. Smash something! LOL

First impressions: DAMN!!!! I will happily eat crow, any weapon welded this good has got to be usable. Care has truly been taken in the craft of this lite mace. Can't wait to get to practical use!!View attachment 510View attachment 511View attachment 512View attachment 513View attachment 514
Ok I must be honest, at first glance I'm thinking lightning rod, but then I was never into the midevil times, as far as weapons go. I do see some use for this. How is the balance? I am thinking of it also being used for some traps. for unsuspecting trespassers and evildoers who would try to do you harm (suckers!).... lol.
for example, a trip wire/cord + sturdy tree branch + gravity = face lift

I will let Ronin describe the balance, I am not a martial artist, although I can offer this. FTE can build something like this specifically designed for "booby traps" by adding bearings or washers to the ends so they swing more effectivly in a trap situation. Also, in the event that the mace gets poor reviews for balance, almost every aspect of this weapon can be adjusted or customized to your specs (shortening, lengthening, more spikes, less spikes ect..).

Think Hammer on balance. Most of these style weapons are head heavy on purpose the object is to destroy whats in front of it. I will show its affect as a booby trap in the video.

Thanks Ronin.
@ Old Anorak. I make custom stuff from steel. I have to say that "sword type" blades of real quality are out of my range, outside of that, any bludgeoning weapon is very do-able all the way to mechanical moving parts and machining. If you have a "special item" in mind, send me a drawing, I'm sure it can be done.

First impressions.. Damn this thing looks like fun!! I had to run right out and chop something!! Video soon to follow!!!

Latest posts

Back