FULL INTERVIEW with Yuri Bezmenov: The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion (1984)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
If you have never watched this you may want to do so now, it has never been more relevant.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you have never watched this you may want to do so now, it has never been more relevant.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also found this one which is a much more in depth lecture on what the KGB was trying to achieve. Start at the 2hr and 54 m -ish mark to avoid repetition.

Back in 1983 he was telling us EXACTLY where we are now finding ourselves and WHY. He also told us how to stop it.
Either he was a prophet or all of what we are now dealing with is the result of a virus intentionally released on us over 40 years ago. Seeing this outline I am inclined to the latter. All the WEF has to do is finish the job the USSR started for them.

According to the outline, we are so close to the final step to destruction.
The Soviet Union might be dissolved but, the ball they started in motion decades ago is now approaching the bottom of the hill.

Last edited:
I also found this one which is a much more in depth lecture on what the KGB was trying to achieve. Start at the 2hr and 54 m -ish mark to avoid repetition.

Back in 1983 he was telling us EXACTLY where we are now finding ourselves and WHY. He also told us how to stop it.
Either he was a prophet or all of what we are now dealing with is the result of a virus intentionally released on us over 40 years ago.

I'm not sure how you are posting the video, but all you have to do is paste in the youtube url that is in the address bar up top, which should look like this:

jCNZMWm.png

and it automatically embeds it in the post...like this:

I'm not sure how you are posting the video, but all you have to do is paste in the youtube url that is in the address bar up top, and it automatically embeds it in the post...like this:

I am going to embed, copying the URL and then pasting it here....it is not showing up. It used to then after one of my computer updates, it no longer works like it used to.

Ok. got it now. I was doing things the hard way...as usual.

I am going to embed, copying the URL and then pasting it here....it is not showing up. It used to then after one of my computer updates, it no longer works.
That's odd. It's like what is happening now to me with Amazon links. They just disappear when I post them.
I'm sending you a private message...

The second lecture rather than the interview is actually better. He goes more in depth and provides a clearer outline.

If something doesn't change radically, it is a roadmap for what to expect (and prepare for) next. That is why I thought it might be of interest on the forum. I know it is long but, most things worth learning about are.

It is still working because they were meticulous and methodical, get the schools, the media, the religious pulpit, then let the youth who have grown up never being taught any differently, take over control and be the disrupters.

We have been manipulated and are clueless as to the stealth weapon that the WEF now has at its disposal. It is why pushing back at the WEF at this point is only getting to part of the problem and we will see it raise its head again, each generation digging their own grave a bit deeper if we do not choose to return to being a moral people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back