Fuel Watch & other prices.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UK-Ghost

Reaction score
I know this is a quiet corner of the site but thought I'd ask hows everyone finding the current fuel situation? I'm forever searching for best price, diesel is at £1:82.9 at some places, since I last filled up at £1:49.9 just over a week ago the lowest I can find is £1:63.9.

Car is being used for essential trips only which doesn't impact greatly on us.

The staples, flour, cooking oil, butter, bread etc prices don't appear to have suffered atm.

BXyUWfp.jpg

I have had to change my whole way of life to avoid overspending on $5.39 per gallon gasoline.

Holy Dick Turpin Batman... is that what you pay or do you add Tax or something onto that? I know things work a lil different that side of the pond.
Screenshot_20220315-174458_Chrome.jpg

That is the total price. We pay .18 cents federal tax and .51 state tax that is included.

Here is the way it works over here. Rural and suburban people have to travel to work. In the western USA, this means by car. So this is a direct tax on us. Meanwhile, urban people in big blue cities use public transportation. We also pay for that with a subsidy. The very rich of the Leftist Enemy don't care about price. They can afford anything. The masses of Leftist Enemy in cities don't even care about rises in public transportation rates. They just get a welfare cost of living increase to make up for any increases or inflation.

That is the total price. We pay .18 cents federal tax and .51 state tax that is included.

Here is the way it works over here. Rural and suburban people have to travel to work. In the western USA, this means by car. So this is a direct tax on us. Meanwhile, urban people in big blue cities use public transportation. We also pay for that with a subsidy. The very rich of the Leftist Enemy don't care about price. They can afford anything. The masses of Leftist Enemy in cities don't even care about rises in public transportation rates. They just get a welfare cost of living increase to make up for any increases or inflation.
Be SURE to thank BICRAP for these high prices!!!!

So I looked up both, and yes the gas is blended here, and some green Obama laws were activated in other parts of Kansas, Lawrence for one. The gas tax here is pretty much mid line with other states. Higher than New Mexico and Arizona, and yet they charge more for fuel.

Latest posts

Back