From the Great white north

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper

Reaction score
Hello from WI,

Been prepping for several years. Always looking for fresh ideas and willing to share my knowledge. Hope to get to know many of you and maybe meet some more locally. I really enjoy the outdoors and have taken several trips to the Boundary Waters on some good treks. Its a good test of your outdoor skills.

Welcome to the forum. I am going to show my age and my nerdiness here. I saw Great White North and instantly thought Bob and Doug MacKenzie. Take off !

Hello from WI,

Been prepping for several years. Always looking for fresh ideas and willing to share my knowledge. Hope to get to know many of you and maybe meet some more locally. I really enjoy the outdoors and have taken several trips to the Boundary Waters on some good treks. Its a good test of your outdoor skills.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Where r u located? What kind of tips would you someone who's new?(

Latest posts

Back