From nor California, want to learn more.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this, its never to late to start prepping. Would like to find out more info.

Welcome Roger!! Take a look around and use the search option!! Or ask a question...

Hello, I am new to this, its never to late to start prepping. Would like to find out more info.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

There is no shortage of californians on here!

Well youre in the right place! The first tip I can give you (from my own personal experience) is dont overwhelm yourself. Its really easy to start wigging out when you start thinking about how under prepped you are, etc. so always start with the basics; water, food, security, and medical (and not necessarily in that order). And make it fun :)! When its a drama festival :eek: and youre stressed out :mad: and NOT enjoying any of it :confused: then theres something wrong (not that I'm suggesting anyone shouldn't take it seriously). At least, thats my opinion anyway :D and I think you'll learn a lot here so ask away!

Welcome you are going to find a lot of great information on here from all all the inexpensive routes to the more expensive. You will be sure to find most if not all the things you need.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back