Terrorist Attack from here today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the religion of peace and tolerence shares its love with Finland. The only certain action our pathetic generally left leaning leaders will do about the growing Islamic attacks across Europe is to ensure absolutely no expence will be spared protecting themselves.The rest of us are just victims in waiting.

yup,my son called me,just after it hit the news and asked;dad where do you have your vest?? would it be wise to wear it..once again..

latest update is "only" two dead 8 wounded,but I'll have to wait 'till the morning updates in the news...and naturally my interior minister said;we don't consider this to be terrorism...sigh

but not here :( ,you should have seen that interior min,it was almost hilarious to watch her,she clearly didn't have a clue about the realities..

I must be dreaming;they are finally talking about it for what it is; Terrorism!!!
and the towel head is from Morocco...

but not here :( ,you should have seen that interior min,it was almost hilarious to watch her,she clearly didn't have a clue about the realities..
Like all politicians she's too far removed from problems that they have caused. Who was that idiot politician that said this is the new norm, and that we just have to get used to it?

Like all politicians she's too far removed from problems that they have caused. Who was that idiot politician that said this is the new norm, and that we just have to get used to it?

Sadiq Khan the Muslim Mayor of london said we just had to get used to living with Islamic terrorism in our cities.

Fyi SE,I did send the link to that twat of int.min and my prime,let's see if they respond,mind you that there were already pretty angry messages to both..

heard through the grapevine,it's not fun being a muzzie in Turku,some needed mucho band aid last nite,and there's a muzzie cafe' close the hospital I work
at the moment,never seen it that silent,like it was yesterday when I left work around 2200..

...and as the modus operandi seems to be,we have a silent minute here at 1000 hrs local time and our hypocrite politicians express
their "horror" to what happened.
I'm honorouring that silent minute,but to put it mildly,dislike those politicians

Latest posts

Back