FREE training paid for by CDP

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicken

Reaction score
The Center for Domestic Preparedness offers a LOT of free training classes. They range from explosives to chemical warfare and their responses. Now, it may or may not be for you but I wanted to pass along the info.

The CDP will PAY for EVERYTHING. They cover your travel expenses, food, lodging, training to and from the exercises. Most of the training is held in Alabama and well worth the trip. I have not personally attended any of them yet but do have 2 fellow medics that have. When I say the CDP will pay I mean it. In fact, they both came home with money in their pockets after the training. The CDP will arrange all of your travel for you, whether it be by ground or air. They house you on base, feed you and supply all of the necessary materials.The only thing that is not free is alcohol. You must pay for that.

The 2 medics I know are good personal friends and are on the same shift I work. They have attended training in chemical warfare and response as well as explosive training. I feel this is something that everyone should do at some point. After all it is FREE.

More info can be found here: https://cdp.dhs.gov/about.html

The Center for Domestic Preparedness offers a LOT of free training classes. They range from explosives to chemical warfare and their responses. Now, it may or may not be for you but I wanted to pass along the info.

The CDP will PAY for EVERYTHING. They cover your travel expenses, food, lodging, training to and from the exercises. Most of the training is held in Alabama and well worth the trip. I have not personally attended any of them yet but do have 2 fellow medics that have. When I say the CDP will pay I mean it. In fact, they both came home with money in their pockets after the training. The CDP will arrange all of your travel for you, whether it be by ground or air. They house you on base, feed you and supply all of the necessary materials.The only thing that is not free is alcohol. You must pay for that.

The 2 medics I know are good personal friends and are on the same shift I work. They have attended training in chemical warfare and response as well as explosive training. I feel this is something that everyone should do at some point. After all it is FREE.

Thanks for this post! This sounds like a great class!

free training???? from the government????

Ya I know. Sounds counter intuitive huh? But it is true.

I don't think that I trust giving the gov't my info and letting them do all that for me...they are getting something out of it...most likely the knowledge of who you are and that you are a prepper...the class participants are most likely their first targets when SHTF...lol I may just be paranoid but it doesn't seem like an organization i'd be willing to let know i was prepping, nor allow them to train me...somethings fishy there

I don't think that I trust giving the gov't my info and letting them do all that for me...they are getting something out of it...most likely the knowledge of who you are and that you are a prepper...the class participants are most likely their first targets when SHTF...lol I may just be paranoid but it doesn't seem like an organization i'd be willing to let know i was prepping, nor allow them to train me...somethings fishy there
You dont have to tell them you are prepping. We are taking the class to gain the knowledge of how to stay alive in the event of an attack.

The explosives class, from what I was told by those who attended, makes you more aware of your surroundings and the possibilities.

You are paranoid. LOL

i have to agree with HJ on this one,,, they HAVE to get SOMETHING out of giving it away...

Lol, i already know alot about simple explosives, what do they teach? Awareness? Or how to build them???

If they were charging then I wouldn't question it so much, but still...its govt lol thats scary enough

It's probably on the level. There are a lot of programs for free from the Gov. on disaster prepardness and disaster mitigation. I've taken a few (not this one). The ones I took were books, and then take the test.

Latest posts

Back