Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcus76

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right area but this is an item that I just ordered. Just had to pay shipping which was relatively cheap. Seems like a good thing to keep clipped on the belt loop at all times. I haven't checked out the books yet but I will soon maybe will post an update after I dive into them a bit.
thanks, marcus

http://bit.ly/2RA75YE

Kit Includes:
  • Paracord (9ft)
  • Carabiner
  • Scalpel (2.25in)
  • Alcohol Prep Pad
  • Fishing Hooks (1 sml, 2 lrg)
  • Fishing Floats (2)
  • Fishing Weights (2)
  • Fishing Line
  • Jigs (2)
  • Safety Pins (2)
  • Needle
  • Wire
  • Aluminum Foil (1 sq ft)
  • Ferro Rod Firestarter
  • Tinder

good start..it needs band aids..gauze pads and tape.what if you have to cut yourself with the scalpel to remove something? .you'll need something to deaden that area.to stopping the bleeding.then the bandages.

good start..it needs band aids..gauze pads and tape.what if you have to cut yourself with the scalpel to remove something? .you'll need something to deaden that area.to stopping the bleeding.then the bandages.
Yes gauze or bandages would be a great addition to the kit

Maybe not the link but you just jumping in someone database. For example site Ask a prepper, if you join newsletter you've got notifications about new posts but also some rubbish commercial "buy this, buy that. Incredible oinment for everything"
Nothing's free in this world.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I like free stuff, but I like quality, too.

On one side, I could see that if I was stranded somewhere in the boondocks. . . that I might give up a body part in exchange for such a kit.

Also, such free kits might be valuable from a barter point of view, or for building good will by sharing.

At the same time, if I was stranded in the boondocks, I'd be much better off having quality supplies in the survival kit.

Since I'm not stone broke, I'll pass . . . although I'd probably feel differently if I was still in school.

You can also collect those items by yourself. Everyone has first aid kit in home, car to get band aids. Make some fire starter with cotton and petroleum jelly sealed in straw. Gather some fish hooks. Et cetera et cetera. The only trick is to plait paracord into granade shape but probably you can find some tutorial na instructables or pinterest. Save 9 dollars, have some fun! :)

I always have my EDC stuff with me anyway.

I usually carry a Walther PPK/S, but lately I've switched to a Bulgarian Makarov.

I also carry a Bic, paracord laces, a small compass, a small flashlight, a Swiss army knife, a small tube of Superglue, brass wire, dental floss, triple antibiotic ointment, and a few other things.

I use a small, zipper camera case to carry these things on my belt (except the gun, which rides in an ankle holster).

I have had to dip into my emergency stuff when we were moving. The Swiss army knife was actually invaluable.

Latest posts

Back