Free Sample for Wise Food Storage

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hj1984

Reaction score
Just thought I would post a link to this free sample... I heard about it on talk radio (its all i listen to...lame I know but its the only way to find out the truth about politics lol) I think it was Sean Hannity that was talking about it...I used his name as the promo code but I don't think you have to use his name in order for it to work...seems to me its a free sample regardless. I filled out the form, and then they called once (i didn't answer but they left a voicemail) then they emailed it was an actual person, just asking what type of prepping I was doing so that they could send an appropriate sample...I emailed back and had the sample in my mailbox in about 2 days! Awesome if ya ask me lol I got a free meal out of it (chili mac that only requires hot water and meat if ya want to add it in) I didn't use it, I tossed it in with my stockpile but I am def considering buying some more things from them to keep on hand!

http://wisefoodstorage.com/try-a-sample

no prob...i wanted to try mine out so bad but I figured I'd better save it lol

Just thought I would post a link to this free sample... I heard about it on talk radio (its all i listen to...lame I know but its the only way to find out the truth about politics lol) I think it was Sean Hannity that was talking about it...I used his name as the promo code but I don't think you have to use his name in order for it to work...seems to me its a free sample regardless. I filled out the form, and then they called once (i didn't answer but they left a voicemail) then they emailed it was an actual person, just asking what type of prepping I was doing so that they could send an appropriate sample...I emailed back and had the sample in my mailbox in about 2 days! Awesome if ya ask me lol I got a free meal out of it (chili mac that only requires hot water and meat if ya want to add it in) I didn't use it, I tossed it in with my stockpile but I am def considering buying some more things from them to keep on hand!

http://wisefoodstorage.com/try-a-sample

Prepping is becoming big business.

im glad that ppl are taking advantage! I believe the shelf life is 25 years, but they send a pamphlet along with the sample that tells you all that jazz...

im glad that ppl are taking advantage! I believe the shelf life is 25 years, but they send a pamphlet along with the sample that tells you all that jazz...

I have to ask. Do long term use of those package foods cause constipation? I'll tell you why I ask. When I was In-Country I was advanced party to a hill in the middle of nowhere. Only my gun (105mm Howitzer) and a pallet of ammo made it to the hill. After that Monsoon rains came in and resupply choppers could not get to us. We were out there a month and a half and the only thing we had to eat was C-Rats. It made everybody constipated. After that unpleasant experience I swore I'd eat bugs instead.

Walmart has Mountain House. 2.5 servings for like $6. you can find them in the sporting good section, by the colman camping gear. i highly recommend the lasagnia w/meat sauce, ive actually had them and their freaken awesome!

On the Wise Foods note, i ate my free sample of alfredo, that was freaken awesome too!

Latest posts

Back