Free Sample for Wise Food Storage

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I would post a link to this free sample... I heard about it on talk radio (its all i listen to...lame I know but its the only way to find out the truth about politics lol) I think it was Sean Hannity that was talking about it...I used his name as the promo code but I don't think you have to use his name in order for it to work...seems to me its a free sample regardless. I filled out the form, and then they called once (i didn't answer but they left a voicemail) then they emailed it was an actual person, just asking what type of prepping I was doing so that they could send an appropriate sample...I emailed back and had the sample in my mailbox in about 2 days! Awesome if ya ask me lol I got a free meal out of it (chili mac that only requires hot water and meat if ya want to add it in) I didn't use it, I tossed it in with my stockpile but I am def considering buying some more things from them to keep on hand!

http://wisefoodstorage.com/try-a-sample
That's awsome! I have been checking out their site. I am not very sure if it is really cost effective. I submitted for the sample though. Thanks for posting the link!

If you guys are interested, I sell the Wise food, cheaper than thier home page, if you like it and want to save some money let me know, I would love to help. I am looking into Mountain house as well, I would like to eventually offer both.

I've had both Mountain House and Wise. Both are pretty tasty, not as good as homemade, but far superior to military MREs. They are pricey though, but ideal for a GHB (Get Home Bag). Stocking up on entrees though, will cost you some BIG bucks, but then, it will with any freeze dried solution.

Oh, but certainly taking advantage of anything that is FREE.... :D

Thanks Hj1984 for the link got my request in!
Also thanks Krime on the Mountain house heads up!

Latest posts

Back