Free Money In Kalifornia!!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s cool. We regularly give tithes to our church so that they can help the poor and needy people. However, I object to the Feds taking half of my paycheck to blow on worthless welfare deadbeats.

There is a huge difference in freely Giving and being robbed by the government at gun point!

There are plenty of charities out there to help the truly needy.

The Dems have been hacking away at those charities for years now. Their reason? Because if charities are there to Help Their Neighbors, then those in need won’t plant themselves on the Dem Plantation!

Check this out. I read about this last spring. Someone comes across the border with no ID. and claims asylum. Only has to say they have ten kids. (no documentation). They get to file a tax return with ten dependents and gets a check from Uncle Sam for 48,000.00 then gets to apply for welfare and claim their ten kids. (Only have to give ten names) Then they receive a check for up around 7,000 per month while their paperwork gets processed with the Feds. Which takes two to three years. Then they go back to Mexico and cross the border again. Its been like that for some 20-25 years. Also If they commit a felony. They run back to Mexico and come back and start the whole process over under a new name. With all the Latino's in Government now helping. These guys because in reality, most Latino hate white people. So these people are committing some of the worst crimes in America. Then walking away scott free

Last edited:
As a California local I can say that voting here is some of the most confusing in almost all the states. The propositions are basically allowed to lie. They are allowed to self title and not say what they actually do. Even the voters guide is allowed to state only what the propositions want stated so when you read them on the ballot form it’s very difficult to actually know what they are till you actually investigate each one. For example prop 19 here. Seems impossible to decide on unless you’ve done a lot of previous home work.
F8F80C11-22FA-423B-BADC-A13889F8A40F.jpg

see yes would be easy to say because who doesn’t want to help seniors?! However it changes our protections that already exist AND removes protections for all other home owners driving property taxes higher than ever. The only right vote is a No but they don’t have to be honest. It’s rigged.

As a California local I can say that voting here is some of the most confusing in almost all the states. The propositions are basically allowed to lie. They are allowed to self title and not say what they actually do. Even the voters guide is allowed to state only what the propositions want stated so when you read them on the ballot form it’s very difficult to actually know what they are till you actually investigate each one. For example prop 19 here. Seems impossible to decide on unless you’ve done a lot of previous home work.
View attachment 11313
see yes would be easy to say because who doesn’t want to help seniors?! However it changes our protections that already exist AND removes protections for all other home owners driving property taxes higher than ever. The only right vote is a No but they don’t have to be honest. It’s rigged.

The key to this lousy initiative is in the last sentence in the NO vote. What POS in Cali to do this to the elderly! It inflates their taxes so they HAVE to move. But with property being outrageous there, they can’t afford what they currently own if they are forced to move.

Maybe the Feds will give them government cheese and an All Access Pass to Camp FEMA.
They will simply do what they are already doing, taking from productive workers to feed them. Only when the middle-class is totally wiped out will there be talk of cutting welfare programs. All our governments really care about is social stability, look at the looting and burning they allowed to occur last year. They didn't allow it because they sympathized with the BLMs, they did it because they knew that in the short term it would stabilize the society. Like a pressure relief valve.

You can have millions of starving people loose in a normal civilized society but it's not the ideal.

Charity goes to those who really need it, not to the welfare bums who are too lazy to work.
But now a couple of years later, Charity and Healthcare go to illegals. Taxpaying citizens must pay.
Oh, and if you are scared of Covid, you don’t have to work and the state (in order to get Newscum out of recall) will pay you extra in unemployment, extend the rent eviction for 3 more months.
If people can declare themselves another sex, I can declare myself as an illegal immigrant to CA. Not pay taxes, reap free healthcare and vote for Newscum to keep giving me free stuff.😀. Isn’t that the Democratic way?

This is great. The California voters created this mess and I think they deserve it. Give the bums a raise. The problem is the asshole Californians who caused all these problems now leave the state just to fu$k up another state. Stay the hell home and suffer in the crap that YOU allowed to happen.

And we would all love it if you would stop sending us your drug bums. Do you think they want to live in the Arctic? No, they come to the West Coast cities where they can live outdoors all year. Even Florida and Arizona are too unpleasant for them in the summer. We get your trash.

And we would all love it if you would stop sending us your drug bums. Do you think they want to live in the Arctic? No, they come to the West Coast cities where they can live outdoors all year. Even Florida and Arizona are too unpleasant for them in the summer. We get your trash.

Unfortunately, Newscum doesn’t have the same policy.
Fremont kicks them out (with too much outcry.)
They move to Alemeda County Park Property in Fremont, no consequence.
East Bay park district does their best, but this battle may be soon lost. I am friends with most of those Park Police, and their hands are being tied.

When that is lost, they face the first real true obstacle, me. But I am far from a 7 -11.. Their choice beer or conflict.

The Kommunist Republik has to start sticking up for us. 😀😀😀😀, we know they never will.

Prepping, self defense is all we have to put our hope in, the ones we must trust, us.

Latest posts

Back