Free Cast Iron Skillet Recipes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietH3art

Reaction score
50 Delicious Cast Iron Skillet Recipes: A Delightful Collection Of Quick And Easy Meals For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner And Dessert by Celina Osburn. This is free for Kindle on Amazon for a short time. Some of you have mentioned cast iron skillets, I believe, so thought I'd post it here in case you'd like it. If you don't get it, let me know. I'll be trying out some of these recipes in the next couple of weeks. I can also loan the book to one other person for 14 days and you don't have to have a kindle for the loan.

I have a kindle but also the kindle app on my pc and on my phone. I'm still hoping I can print or at least copy from the kindle app so I can slice out all those little tidbits I want access to if technology fails.

Thanks for posting the link. I tried and it didn't work for me.
I use an iPad mostly and was able to download but can't move from page to page. Oh well, thanks for the tip! I have a really well seasoned large frying pan that's really old, but don't use it much. May look into getting more use out of it though.

I use an iPad mostly and was able to download but can't move from page to page. Oh well, thanks for the tip! I have a really well seasoned large frying pan that's really old, but don't use it much. May look into getting more use out of it though.
The only reason I don't have one is because it sucks to start with a new one. I wish I'd kept my mom's when I had the chance years ago.

The only reason I don't have one is because it sucks to start with a new one. I wish I'd kept my mom's when I had the chance years ago.
I finally got the book to download! I think I'm techie challenged. When I have time I'll try some of the receipes out.

Ok well downloading the PC app for the Kindle right now. . . on 6 mins left! And then I can down load the Iron Skillet Recipes (hopefully). . . I love to try out new things so we will soo how it goes. Thanks for the suggestion LW and also Dr Henley for the download link (Lord knows I wouldn't have had a clue)!

and today it cost $2.99. . . Oh well, I know how to use mine skillet. . .

It's not free anymore. But I often find free ebooks for recipes, gardening, farming, fiction, etc.. I'll try to post them as soon as I see them so everyone gets a chance at a free ebook.

and today it cost $2.99. . . Oh well, I know how to use mine skillet. . .
I can share one free copy of it for 2 weeks if you want, but you'd have to trust me with your amazon user name. I'm pretty upfront - my username here is my user name everywhere and it's my actual name.

I can share one free copy of it for 2 weeks if you want, but you'd have to trust me with your amazon user name. I'm pretty upfront - my username here is my user name everywhere and it's my actual name.
I downloaded the kindle thing but not sure that I actually have an amazon account. . . better save it for another. Thank you though, if I want a new recipe, I can always google, no biggy

I may try a few of the recipes if I can get my hands on a skillet. I'll look through them in a little while and if any of them look particularly good, I'll post them.

Ok well downloading the PC app for the Kindle right now. . . on 6 mins left! And then I can down load the Iron Skillet Recipes (hopefully). . . I love to try out new things so we will soo how it goes. Thanks for the suggestion LW and also Dr Henley for the download link (Lord knows I wouldn't have had a clue)!
I wasnt aware there was a knidle app. Maybey that's why i had trouble! I got it downloaded but it's a little squirrelie to turn pages.

Hi, I'm trying to find a Cast Iron set , specially the Dutch oven with cover??? Problem is Amazon nor E-bay will ship to the Philippines, anybody have a suggestion??
New or used, anything ??

Latest posts

Back