Forum changes, what do you guys think?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t see much difference other than no shoutbox and some advertising. It does seem faster now.
I just attached a photo for the first time since the new layout. I hit medium file size and it loaded in about one second. Huge improvement from what I experienced before. I don’t know why it’s faster but it definitely is. And no, Angie isn’t paying me....

Attachments

• 6268EA52-621F-40C0-B851-36F019147129.jpeg
    6268EA52-621F-40C0-B851-36F019147129.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 4
I really don’t see much difference other than no shoutbox and some advertising. It does seem faster now.
I just attached a photo for the first time since the new layout. I hit medium file size and it loaded in about one second. Huge improvement from what I experienced before. I don’t know why it’s faster but it definitely is. And no, Angie isn’t paying me....
They do have a shout box, look again. You need to open it at the top. Hit the + sign on the right

Shout box is at the top above the sub-forums and threads.

I only see the shoutbox on the home page, but I have a shortcut straight to New Posts so the only time I see the home page is if I'm creating a new thread.

I'm somewhat dyslexic and very spatially oriented. If my toothbrush is 6" from where I think it is, sometimes I can't even see it, it's like it's invisible.. So things being different places on the screen from what I'm used to is extremely disorienting.

I'm starting to get used to where everything is, but I'm still struggling.

Go to home page and make save a link to it on your phone. You can have more than one link I found out.

Why is it that when I am on my tablet and I post or like sometimes it take and others dont show up after I am able to get on the big computer?

When on tablet are you on your wifi? Are you on a mobile browser? I know on laptop I have Win10/Chrome most of the time, and tablet either ios/Chrome or android/Chrome and I have not run into that happening.

So are there any other differences in your tablet and your laptop?

When on tablet are you on your wifi? Are you on a mobile browser? I know on laptop I have Win10/Chrome most of the time, and tablet either ios/Chrome or android/Chrome and I have not run into that happening.

So are there any other differences in your tablet and your laptop?
No. Same internet browser. . . Dont get too complicated on me. I have technicial knowledge issues. . . I do know it is Win 10 and I use a firefox browser. I didnt have problems before.

I made one setting change that maybe will help it. Can you try it for a little bit and then report back?

If you can let me know if it still is happening through the day, and if we can find some common denominator of it, I can ask developer to see if there is a tweek or known issue.
By the way, are you on AT&T?

Latest posts

Back