Forgot to say hi

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itakfule

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, I've registered on this site quite a few weeks back but I have forgot to say hi. so here I am. I'm from Los Angeles, CA and I am looking for new friends here :)

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

So happy to be here, and thank you for you replies, i think it's really a great site! Big like for all of you!

Welcome from Fin :)

yup,I'm the neighbor of that loonie,who's building those bunkers...

Howdy from out in west Texas! Welcome to the page. I've seen a few of your postings on here already. Glad to have you.
We were out in L.A. in May & was surprised to find quite a few gun-loving, 'prepper-minded' and conservative folks out there. Wasn't expecting that, but it was nice.

Latest posts

Back