Forced Vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pfizer Launches $3.5 Billion Cost-Cutting Program Amid Declining Covid Vaccine Sales​

Story by Antonio Pequeño IV, Forbes Staff

View attachment 21387

Word is finally getting out and folks are saying NO to the clotshot!! YIPPEE!

It really became obvious to most that the vaccine was a cluster F***.

1) It didn't work anywhere near as advertised. Not only was it not effective in keeping you from getting it, it didn't stop the spread.

2) It circumvented the normal approval process and necessary years of testing to prove safety and efficacy.

3) People who were vaccinated, were still hospitalized and died regardless.

In short, it is at best, snake oil and people aren't going to waste time and money on something that doesn't do what it is supposed to do. At worst, it is actually causing deaths but, any speaking of that will get you banned or at least censored....things that make you go hmmm?

Decades ago when they started doing flu shots, I took the vaccine, given that every time I have gotten pneumonia bad enough to qualify for hospitalization (which I refused), it has been the result of the flu. My doc recommended it.

What I found is the years I took the vaccine, I got the flu. The years I didn't, I stayed flu free. Nope. No more shots.

Last edited:
It really became obvious to most that the vaccine was a cluster F***.

1) It didn't work anywhere near as advertised. Not only was it not effective in keeping you from getting it, it didn't stop the spread.

2) It circumvented the normal approval process and necessary years of testing to prove safety and efficacy.

3) People who were vaccinated, were still hospitalized and died regardless.

In short, it is at best, snake oil and people aren't going to waste time and money on something that doesn't do what it is supposed to do. At worst, it is actually causing deaths but, any speaking of that will get you banned or at least censored....things that make you go hmmm?

Decades ago when they started doing flu shots, I took the vaccine, given that every time I have gotten pneumonia bad enough to qualify for hospitalization (which I refused), it has been the result of the flu. My doc recommended it.

What I found is the years I took the vaccine, I got the flu. The years I didn't, I stayed flu free. Nope. No more shots.

Definitely not snake oil. Snake venom

1697520532518.png

Latest posts

Back