Forced Vaccine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinjopo1

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
After the cancellation of the NC State/Vandy game, people on the Internet are yelling that all sports should be 100% vaccinated or not play. Four of the players tested were already vaxxed and showed positive.

My argument is that maybe these young men are looking at the long term effects of an untested/unproven drug injected into the body and stays forever.

This is a very slippery slope. The airline pilots in UK dying like dominoes falling should make people rethink air travel. So many in the medical profession are saying no thanks to the Vax. Obviously, they have major concerns.

People don't realize how fast we are moving to a totally communist state.

May God bless America and all of us who think for ourselves and want to be self sufficient.

It truly does look like we are into a de-population scandal. If and when they find out (too late) that the vax is causing final and total destruction of the hunan organs, millions of us who survive will be busy cremating, burying or dumping millions of others in the ocean to rid outselves of the Rna contaminated bodies and corona virus riddled dead persons. God have mercy on us if this is true Robin! Gary

Help me out...... I remember a book, movie, or TV show where all of this one group of people had one arm. The other had been amputated. The point was that they had been forced to vaccinate so they immediately cut off the limb to keep the toxins from spreading.

What was this? It's been driving me crazy.

I can't believe anybody willingly got a vaccine that has no FDA approval, nevermind 170 million Americans.

The funny thing is everyone I know who's been vaccinated that I've told this to had had no idea that was the case.

I'm seeing commercials all over the place about vaccinating your children when even the WHO is now saying people under the age of 18 should not be.

I don't believe that there have been as many people vaccinated as they are saying but I'm sure the number is still pretty high.

There are so many questions about the corona virus and the vaccines that have not been answered yet the left continues to try and shame people who don't want to get injected with something that they don't even know all the short term problems that they cause, nevermind the long term.

Now that most of the people who actually wanted to get vaccinated here have the government is really going to start to push the rest of us who are holding out.

They're going to keep adding more and more places we can't go until eventually they'll be trying to round us all up if something isn't done about it.

I won't even take my son to get a flu shot ever again because I have a feeling they might use those as a way to try and get more people vaccinated.

The government has learned through this so-called pandemic, shutdowns, mask mandates, trashing our economy, loss or our freedoms and liberties, that the American people have little to no fight left in us. We sat by and let pompous unelected "experts" and power hungry pissant mayors and governors control our lives. It was sickening to see how many people rolled over for all this BS.
If nobody's stood up yet they never will.

I work for a Democratic company. I will say for the most part they are great for their workers. I am worried. . . I have seen where some hospitals are forcing to get vaccinated and if not you loose your job. Was told yesterday JP Morgan was doing the same for there workers. I will quit IF my company mandates this. I heard yesterday on the intercom that they were giving a $500 bonus annually to new hires. Guess I just need to quite to get rehired, . . .

In the 40's and 50's people voluntarily had labotomies, because the doctor who came up with the idea won a Nobel Prize and it was supposed to save people from all kinds of ailments, most of which we would laugh at today.

Never underestimate the ignorance of the sheople.

There are too many vaxxed, liberal, woke demoncraps in the right places to "TRY" to force---
too many un-vaxxed, conservative, christian, awake republicans in the military---to get vaxxed...
Kill a patriot and go to demoncrap, atheistic heaven??????
Kill a jew and go to muslim, islamic heaven????
Where do I get in line to get into heaven--without killing anyone???

Pfizer Launches $3.5 Billion Cost-Cutting Program Amid Declining Covid Vaccine Sales​

Story by Antonio Pequeño IV, Forbes Staff

1697455586791.png

Word is finally getting out and folks are saying NO to the clotshot!! YIPPEE!

Latest posts

Back