FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
im starten this thread, because i like to study, and look stuff up, and learn myself, so if anybody has anything they need info on, feel free to ask and ill do my best to find you the answer, or if someone askes a question you know the answer to already, do it up!

im starten this thread, because i like to study, and look stuff up, and learn myself, so if anybody has anything they need info on, feel free to ask and ill do my best to find you the answer, or if someone askes a question you know the answer to already, do it up!
Great idea! Thanks! there is also a DYI forums on the site too if that also fits your needs!
I appreciate all of your efforts on here!

I have my thinking cap on and will be back with some question for you .Thank you for offering as Clydesdale has mentioned. You are a great prepper to do this.

lmao, its Np, i like to look stuff up, and learn new things,my friends call me GrandMaster of useless information.

lol Survival stuff, facts and myths of Christianity, finding a job (lmao), just about any interesting info appeals to my brain lol

lol Survival stuff, facts and myths of Christianity, finding a job (lmao), just about any interesting info appeals to my brain lol
I end up going on streaks of just following different links. I start with one subject i had a legit interest in, and before i know it i have gotten side tracked and am 15 link away from the original page!

its called God Like Productions forums, anything you can think of, any topic really, they have it, or you can start one, without even signing up.

I usually stick to religion topics cuz theres ALOOOOT of batshit crazy people on there on other threads.
right now im on on thats called something like:
are christians still under the old testement law.
pritty interesting responses, some really inspiring.
but also some crazy trollers to lol

I usually stick to religion topics cuz theres ALOOOOT of batshit crazy people on there on other threads.
right now im on on thats called something like:
are christians still under the old testement law.
pritty interesting responses, some really inspiring.
but also some crazy trollers to lol
Religions of all kinds do tend to atract some odd people!
then there are those who go really high and to the right like David Koresh who created the Branch Davidians near Waco, TX,
and Marshall Applewhite who started Heaven's Gate. Just to name a couple.

oh and that crazy chick i posted you about in PM.
ya some are crazy, but some threads, for the most part are good discussions. but you have other threads something like:
proof aliens are coming for us.
and then you get all the loons comen out of the woodwork lol

oh and that crazy chick i posted you about in PM.
ya some are crazy, but some threads, for the most part are good discussions. but you have other threads something like:
proof aliens are coming for us.
and then you get all the loons comen out of the woodwork lol
I can imagine.
Thankfully the extreme crazies are the minority.

Latest posts

Back