FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not the site, its the threads, even the first line of the disclaimer states, DO NOT BELIVE ANYTHING ON HERE, lmao, not to say there arent true thread topics but GLP is huge, and people often post threads that are bullshit just to get people taking off on it, thats why i choose carefully which ones i respond and post to.

its not the site, its the threads, even the first line of the disclaimer states, DO NOT BELIVE ANYTHING ON HERE, lmao, not to say there arent true thread topics but GLP is huge, and people often post threads that are bullshit just to get people taking off on it, thats why i choose carefully which ones i respond and post to.
Controversy does breed success. Musicians have been using that tactic for decades.

Controversy does breed success. Musicians have been using that tactic for decades.

Latest posts

Back