For those planning to attend the meet and greet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here here on that fun n good times.and as for the wrap..i just might sneek some in for the sheer meanness of it..lol

You guys don't know how much I'm looking forward to it. I wish the youngsters could make it but I know how most of them have jobs and commitments they have to meet.

You're so right Sis. Information we can get from each other here, but memories we can only get when we are together face to face. If you'll think of each other as family now, JUST WAIT til the meet. I think it will be undescribable. I think every expectation I have will be there. I just hope you'll are all ready for all my coonass wisdom. The reason I can't go back to school is because my brain is to full. I was not ben abl 2 poot anuder ting in it. LMAO

It will be in Tennessee not Kentucky. Lindin, Tennessee. You didn't put where you are from so we don't have any idea of how far it is for you or if anyone is in your area to carpool with. I wish members would put the state and largest town next to them. I'm not saying a home address just a close location. If you'll are worried about our great government, don't. They already know who you are and right where you live. You will be missing a great time Trapper. Wish you could make it. If you can't, don't worry, Bill and I will be thinking of you (YEA RIGHT). We will all have alot to post after the meet. Might even post some pictures. Bill and Old-Anorak look cute in pictures.

I need to find out if the campground has wifi and if so, someone... jim... will be figuring out how to do a live feed or something. Heck I don't know, but we don't want to leave anyone out even if it means just posting videos on youtube every so often of what's going on. I for one would really like to video the 'classes' on canning and I think I may do one on soap making as well.

That sounds great Sis. I will bring my vidio camera also. I think you're right about taping the classes. It would give the ones that can't make it a chance to see the classes. Didn't think of bringing the laptop, but that's a good idea also. I knew I loved you for some reason Sis. It's your BRAIN.LOL

Awwwww that's sweet!
6.gif

The recipe for the tart crust is posted now.

oh lord me handleing the live feed..that should prove intresting to say the least..lol...is there a exact address to the camp site?..i have a web cam that i havent used in i dunno how long..i'll see if it'll work with my moms note pad or not.but someone else will have to supply the note pad or lap top on acount i know i wont be bringing hers along...but then im wondering how i can pput my desktop pc to use if i can..

ok..i'll find what i can do with and not do wit the cam..if it'll work with a laptop like im thinking.thn we can at least take some good pics with it.dang i gotta relocate the cd for it..any how..i'll look into it..night all yall

have you found out if camp ground has wifi or not?im down loading the cd for web cam onto my pc now.i know i can record video's and take pic's with it..but i dont know about going live with it or not yet..

I haven't and thank you jim, I need to give them a call this afternoon.

Just out of curiosity for the ones going to the meet. Does anyone have an issue with pit bull dogs? The reason I ask is that the dog there in my pic is my service dog and she will be with me.

no problem and no hurry seeing how i just got my cam n cd for it out today..lol.. gonna try it out on my moms notebook/laptop this eve or tomorrow to see if it works on one or not..

p.s.
i just looked at cd label.i dont think it will on acount laptop has windows 8 and cd says windows xp-windows vista-and windows 7

Just out of curiosity for the ones going to the meet. Does anyone have an issue with pit bull dogs? The reason I ask is that the dog there in my pic is my service dog and she will be with me.

no problem from me..caus im sure and im sure shes a good dog

Thanks jim, she is a sweetie. Sticks to me like Velcro, doesn't snack on dogs or kids either, lol.

Latest posts

Back