For those planning to attend the meet and greet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be her specialty jim. She just can't hold her lickker, lol. She confines it to family though, I think you're safe.

I'm glad because I don't like not having her there with me. There are some things that we do avoid because she can be over-protective, but I think she'll be fine.

I made my reservations today. Reserved from the Tues. to the next Mon. The lady said I could extend, if I wanted to stay longer. I'm not going that far and only stay for a couple of days. I want to enjoy it.

Hubs is going to see what kind of time he can get off from work since his vacation isn't scheduled until November. If it ends up being just me and Fries, staying longer won't be a big deal.

We just got a lot of wind, rain, and hail. Nothing too terrible thank goodness.

I appreciate it. For some reason, due to where we're located along the river, the really bad stuff jumps us.

We are getting ready for hurricane season. Looks like it will be a bad year for us. We are getting the stuff that can fly in the winds kind of stable. I'm not leaving if we have one hit us. I know what my house can stand, I built it to stand hurricanes. If we have to leave, I have a big brother named Bill that said we could bunk out at his house.

Yeah, I saw that it was going to be bad this year. Just remember if y'all need to come further north, you know where Missouri is.

Hey Anorak, I stopped by the forum tonight can't sleep! Sent you an email as well earlier today. Email me back about this meet up? Would like to here about it and if I am feeling/doing better would love to come with the dog. Send it to me on my personal email as I am not on the Internet much and I can check it on the tablet or my phone. Thanks. I hope everyone is doing well.

Curses, I can't make it on that weekend. I promised to help do a huge beach party cookout for a karate club :( If it wasn't such a large event I would come and meet you all. There is always next year.

yeah there is next year.but then again.im sure you'll still have a great time at the beach party cook out

We'll be thinking of you... eating crab... on the beach....

No date set for the NE meet yet?

In which geographical area has Texas been assigned? We're kinda smack dab in the middle, so SE or SW. I'm trying to decide if I have a preference, but I don't. This August is too soon for me to plan participation. But I will definitely plan for next event.

Latest posts

Back