I made my reservations today. Reserved from the Tues. to the next Mon. The lady said I could extend, if I wanted to stay longer. I'm not going that far and only stay for a couple of days. I want to enjoy it.
We are getting ready for hurricane season. Looks like it will be a bad year for us. We are getting the stuff that can fly in the winds kind of stable. I'm not leaving if we have one hit us. I know what my house can stand, I built it to stand hurricanes. If we have to leave, I have a big brother named Bill that said we could bunk out at his house.
Hey Anorak, I stopped by the forum tonight can't sleep! Sent you an email as well earlier today. Email me back about this meet up? Would like to here about it and if I am feeling/doing better would love to come with the dog. Send it to me on my personal email as I am not on the Internet much and I can check it on the tablet or my phone. Thanks. I hope everyone is doing well.
In which geographical area has Texas been assigned? We're kinda smack dab in the middle, so SE or SW. I'm trying to decide if I have a preference, but I don't. This August is too soon for me to plan participation. But I will definitely plan for next event.