For those planning to attend the meet and greet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little stove made from a soda can, wax, cardboard, cotton balls, and vasoline. I think it burns over an hour and you can put it out and re light it later on. So much easier than a camp stove, especially first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure some do and this should be a fast way of getting it going.
Hey that's neat and I have all of that on hand too.

Let me find the link for you. He posted the video here on the forum and then did a re-build for a bigger one and posted the video on it as well.

I think I am headed in that direction as well. I need to work on my oldest girl's shirt but not sure if I'll get that done tonight or wait until tomorrow.

ok im still gonna try n make it.but it being this early on.not sure if i can save enough money for the trip n all.

Really? Couldn't y'all have it in western South Dakota/Eastern Wyoming the first week of August? I could make that
25.gif

I'll stop this car....I will.....boy , don't make me stop this car....I will( as he's trying to slap me from the front seat while I pull my little sister in front of me to block the blows)

You're right, it probably will. Hmmm..... maybe saran wrap should be kept locked up.... got to go make a list of potential terrorist camping items that will need to be registered and applied for before being passed out.;)

Having a great time is good. I'd rather have good memories than information and a period of time that drags on forever.

Latest posts

Back