For those planning to attend the meet and greet

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, well, if you are showing up today, have FUN! If y'all could be so kind as to pick up all the deadwood in the front that would be awesome! I haven't had time yet to go pick up all the fallen branches from the winter and the recent storms! Feel free to use that deadwood for some firestarting exercises :D And if you decide to do any target practice....the spinners and other stuff is up by the trees...grab a chair or two from behind the shed, set up and have at it...and feel free to leave your brass behind!

Ok guys, there have been some of you that said August was late for the meet. Old_Anorak and I have talked to a few of you and put the meet for July 26, 27,and 28. That should help with more of you to make the meet. We would like to have as many of you as possible there with us. I will try to get there on the 24th. If anyone wants to come early, that would be great.
Please let Old_Anorak or myself know if you are coming. At last count there were about 10 members going. Please post again if you plan on going. Thanks guys.

Well guys ,I hope that those of you who can manage to the meet will enjoy the weekend, I will be on Holiday in Ireland at that time ,but I will be thinking of you all.
Heh mike .....you ever notice that add at the top of the page? Maybe you can talk to those TV dudes about a package deal sending you and yours to a rally.

Hey Mike, while you are in Ireland, please do a holler to my family and just shout 'Hi!' out in the middle of nowhere.

Hey sis ,if you let me know where in Ireland they are ,I surely will say hi for you
Several of the family are along the southern coast, they're fishermen, some are mid-country around Tullamore in County Offaly, some are in and around Belfast, and the rest scattered in betwixt the two. Just a general yell on a hillside will do just fine.

I still plan on trying to go Mastercajun and Old_anorak. If possible I may try to go a day or two earlier. I still need to get me a tent and a mattress to sleep on but if necessary I can sleep on a blanket on the ground. LOL

I don't think there will be a problem at all. It might actually cut down on some of the stuff you need to bring. I'm not even going to bring a campstove, I'm going to make several of the little stove things Ronin did a video on. I'm going to make the bigger ones so I can cook on them with no fuss and no muss.

It's a little stove made from a soda can, wax, cardboard, cotton balls, and vasoline. I think it burns over an hour and you can put it out and re light it later on. So much easier than a camp stove, especially first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure some do and this should be a fast way of getting it going.

Latest posts

Back