For those about to prep...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351012060.200673.jpg

no, but i found a site (if i can find it again) where you can buy "battle ready" katanas for like $69.99. they have some cool ninja gear too, knives, other weapons, clothing, sheaths.

ill look inna few, im onna wii, sometimes when i go to other sites,'i gotta reboot the whole system to come back here, n half the time the site d9esnt post, but ill try n find it.

no, but i found a site (if i can find it again) where you can buy "battle ready" katanas for like $69.99. they have some cool ninja gear too, knives, other weapons, clothing, sheaths.
Please post URL when you find it again! I am a katana fan!
I am learning to use Kamas. such a brutal ### weapon!

Kamas_Natural_Wood_Competition.jpg

My dad makes some realy cool knifesonly thing is they always weigh so much that using them in hand to hand would be difficult lol, good for chopping stuff but unless ur a gym head with massive arms like bigger than most ppls legs then they're a bit useless LOL can cut firewood tho ..... Looks like a knife acts like an axe :/ , but what I'm sayin is learn to make ur own katana's then u can make em post shtf cos there wnt be online stores and post men no more :)

It is however a very noisy process, I think havin stocks before shtf is the way but knowing how to make them is defiantely the way, all you need is some steel a hammer and a nice hot fire and some wood and small hand tools like a hacksaw and stuff like that

My dad makes some realy cool knifesonly thing is they always weigh so much that using them in hand to hand would be difficult lol, good for chopping stuff but unless ur a gym head with massive arms like bigger than most ppls legs then they're a bit useless LOL can cut firewood tho ..... Looks like a knife acts like an axe :/ , but what I'm sayin is learn to make ur own katana's then u can make em post shtf cos there wnt be online stores and post men no more :)
dude sounds like id want one LMAO

Latest posts

Back