Footwear

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a complete selection .protection , style and ....well that pretty much sums up everything. Did I mention their hot, heavy, won't bend and weigh in at thirteen pounds a pair... nuff said.... but they work well for me.I Havant had a foot injury in eons. Rattlesnakes cannot bite through them. I have proven it.I don't run so I don't care about the weight...and them kids with funny haircuts and earrings all in their head allways come up wanting to know where you get them. That's great about modern times...even us ugly people can be popularView attachment 892

MAD MAX !!

im wearing wolverine work boots right now..only thing is,they aint water proof now.i think i've had um for almost 2 years now..i bought some kiwi heavy duty water repellent the other day to spray on um.but that part aint done yet.

I have wolverine hikers...picked them up from Sportsman's Guide a few years ago...we are within driving distance of their MN warehouse (60-70miles) so can go to their outlet area...good deal! I like them but they need replacing soon.

good thing they are 60-70 miles from home or we'd be there more often...but they are awesome folks there and have some awesome stuff...just beware the ammo...sometimes they are well priced and sometimes they are HIGH...depends on when they bought their stock

She wears a size 11-12 women's so that would be a 10 in men's I think? Thank you very much Bill.

Imitation Crocs get compacted and hard and hurt after just a short time of wearing. The only off brand I've found that have been just as nice are called Holey Soles and I'm not even sure they are still in business.

I have some swimming type shoes that are foot shaped and my gym shoes (Nike). I really need more hiking styled shoes but this is all I got atm.

they look real nice boots
Yes sir, best I have owned but there is a lot out there, my i suggest to go to a local camping store and try on every boot they have till something fits. Oh and sock combo I wear a thin liner with a thicker wool blend. NO BLISTERS

What kind of footwear do you have for a bugout situation? I bought some tennis shoes not long ago that worked good in the store but when I walked down my dirt road they weren't comfortable. I hate shoe shopping so I was just wondering what other people are buying.

hello... there are a few things you need to keep in mind when referring to footwear especiallyin time of bugout and depending on type of disaster. The main things you need to keep in mind is somthing that would be waterproff, lightweight, easy to slip on or off, a shoe with thick padding (for comfort and durabilty of support) a A shoe that has good cletes (perferably rubber) for good tractiona dn for a more silent based movemt) I also suggest you bring a light pair of waterproof rubber boots (main thing you have to keep in mind when out of shelter is to keep feet dry and warm

Latest posts

Back