Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local grocery store has been out of frozen blueberries for over a week. They dont know when they'll be getting more. I love frozen bb's, so kinda bummed.
Very little chicken on the shelves for months now.

Last week I made pot roast with a 3lb bottom round & chili with 80% hamberg both bought the same time that week. Each time Id eat a bowl my right kidney would hurt, like a dull pain above the kidney, then Id have muscle pain in my pecs/chest/heart like I tore muscles. Then when Id make a bowel movement it exited me like a shotgun. These were the symptoms I got when I was infected by the ccp bioweapon in early '21 (except I didnt lose my sense of smell this time, natural immunity kicking in perhaps). It seems to attack the muscles and organs (for me at least). I wonder if that beef I ate last week was tainted with the mrna bioweapon? Im done eating beef/pork until they ban mrna.

As far as rotten food I wont touch anything from Tyson, keep getting sick when I do. I picked up some pork pot stickers from walmart and a few hours later I violently threw them back up. Last time I threw up that didnt involve alcohol was when I was 5yo and got food poisoing from chicken.

We're living in very exciting times!

1675428656719.jpeg

I've tried but I'm a citrus killer. I even put a humidifier on. I haven't tried the greenhouse yet because we didn't have one for awhile, but I might try this year.

Try again. I have 2 lemon trees and an orange tree. Going to add another orange or more come spring.

Mike Adams bought various cricket “food” off the grocery shelves. Here are closeup pics from his microscope.

First up, the poop shoot.

1675515052443.png

Cricket eyeball…black area.

1675515125822.png

Head of a cricket.

1675515254967.png

Different product…cheese and spices coated cricket.

1675515380161.png

Ground meal cricket…for baking. Just ignore the blobs of poop and cricket hair.

1675515486589.png

Mike Adams bought various cricket “food” off the grocery shelves. Here are closeup pics from his microscope.

First up, the poop shoot.

View attachment 18844

Cricket eyeball…black area.

View attachment 18845

Head of a cricket.

View attachment 18846

Different product…cheese and spices coated cricket.

View attachment 18847

Ground meal cricket…for baking. Just ignore the blobs of poop and cricket hair.

View attachment 18848
The third photo looks like Mitch McConnel.

If it isn't in stores, some will go without because they are too lazy to look for alternatives.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...stock-of-meat-products-to-serve-green-agenda/
Or choosing other stores where's meat still aviable. Guess it would be my way to go then. If i wanna eat meat then i do eat meat. And if an store don't sell it anymore then i choose an store who sell it. And buy all the other stuff there too. So if the sales decrease and the share holders go unhappy they will stop it.
And if there will be an general sale stop of meat - well, crossbow, bow, gun - choose an option....

I just made a deal with one of the local farmers last week for some meat. He is buying 30 or so piglets and will be raising them on the little farm he just bought, which is near his big farm. I promised to do odd jobs for him over the next year and I will get one of the pigs in Dec. when it is big enough to slaughter which will be around 300 lbs.
He will do the slaughtering and let the pig hang for a few days and then we will get together with the german neighbors and cut it up. The neighbor lady worked in a butcher shop in germany for 15 years and can do the cuts as we want them done. She also worked in the butcher shops private restaurant cooking for several years and knows lots of baking and cooking secrets. We will probably split the pig with them as they do the work and we cannot use all the meat since we do only have 3 freezers and could not get all the meat in anyway. We will also be doing the smoking at my house since they do not have a smoking capability yet...

Latest posts

Back