Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We get and have lots of beer but as of last week we can only get one bag of flour, (2 lb), two bags of sugar and only one bottle of cooking oil 2 liters....SO..we hit each of the five stores each time we go to town and buy what the limit is at each one and still get as much as we need at the moment for prepping......stupid ideas...

1663854074993.jpeg

We get and have lots of beer but as of last week we can only get one bag of flour, (2 lb), two bags of sugar and only one bottle of cooking oil 2 liters....SO..we hit each of the five stores each time we go to town and buy what the limit is at each one and still get as much as we need at the moment for prepping......stupid ideas...
Thanks for the heads up . The wife after I told her about this post , went out and bought 36 one and a half quart bottles of cooking oil and 50 lb. of sugar " mostly to feed our honey bees " getting their strength built up for the winter . I also passed this information to others .

Thanks for the heads up .
Glad if it helped...we have heard of Spain not having sugar and eggs. Italy not exporting olive oil and not getting enough tomatos from China at the moment. Serbia is also having problems with sugar. The price of our firewood is gaining 10% PER MONTH at the moment also. I paid $100 for a ton of wood last year and $175 for the same ton yesterday...

Glad if it helped...we have heard of Spain not having sugar and eggs. Italy not exporting olive oil and not getting enough tomatos from China at the moment. Serbia is also having problems with sugar. The price of our firewood is gaining 10% PER MONTH at the moment also. I paid $100 for a ton of wood last year and $175 for the same ton yesterday...
Sux when you can't grow enough food for your own people!
But they made their bed...

Latest posts

Back