Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said it perfectly. Control the food, control the people.

Absolutely amazing: Norway to track all food purchases — full surveillance of food supply:

Control food and you control people!

https://www.lifeinnorway.net/norway-to-track-all-supermarket-purchases/
they've been tracking our food purchases for years! All those receipts you get when you purchase something, goes into a system. They know what you bought, how much, when, where. But, if you use cash, less tracking, but, then there are all the cameras watching, facial recognition. Who shops at different grocery stores at every grocery haul? No one. they know us. But still, I say, cash is king. Another reason they want to take that away too. Too much control over our own purchases, and they can't track it so easily. We are too free from their control if we use cash. yup. And it's only going to get worse.

AG WEB

“Livestock Producers Report Being Just Days Away From Running Out of Feed Due to Shipping Rail Issues

Rail bottlenecks in the U.S. are not improving, and in some cases, growing more severe. Feed users in California and the Southwest are having issues sourcing grain, with some reporting they are paying $3 over the CBOT price to secure grain by truck. Not only are feed users on the brink of running out of grain, but there are also concerns the rail issues could grow worse during harvest this fall.

The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) says their members have been seeing issues since late winter and early spring, which then caused the Surface Transportation Board (STB) to hold a hearing in August. While the industry thought the issues would improve by summer, labor issues are not getting better.

“What I'm hearing from our members is fewer equipment issues and that the equipment and engines seem to be not breaking down, but the train times - the amount of time it's taking to get the trains - and the reliability of receiving them is still quite a problem in in quite a few areas of the country,” says Mike Seyfert, President and CEO of NGFA…”

ICE AGE FARMER explains…

AWFUL: animal feed shortages reported in the USA as deliveries remain scarce:

”The point has been reached when millions of chickens will be killed and other livestock will suffer because of UP’s [IAF: that is WEF partner Union Pacific] service failures,” Foster Farms wrote in its request to the Surface Transportation Board this week.

Rail bottlenecks in the U.S. are not improving, and in some cases, growing more severe. Feed users in California and the Southwest are having issues sourcing grain, with some reporting they are paying $3 over the CBOT price to secure grain by truck. Not only are feed users on the brink of running out of grain, but there are also concerns the rail issues could grow worse during harvest this fall.

[ plenty of ideas on how to grow your own animal feed in @iaf_birds ! ]

https://www.agweb.com/news/business...-report-being-just-days-away-running-out-feed

Last edited:
We are already in the middle of the big reset if we don't remove our politicians who are killing a large part of us. They are all corrupt, they only follow your agenda and that of the WEF.
I think we will have very big problems and the government will set things up in such a way that the sheep and we ands will eat each other.

Gee, couldn’t have been done on purpose?!
3 trains of thought
Democrats think it was to protect Lyft and Uber drivers
Middle of the Road-Force independents to work for a Union Company who support DemonRats
And then there is us.

The 70,000 should load up there trucks and move out of California. It would benefit them greatly.
Problem is, when the food and other goods can't be found anymore, Kali Democrats will be fleeing the devastation to other states, bringing their self destructive ideas with them.

I am sure there some out there, but I can’t say I ever met a liberal trucker.

I think there at least 30 conservatives that I have met in the Kommunist Republik. Mostly around dog hunt tests. And they thought I would be a liberal, being from NY. We‘re not all bad
We will outlast the fleeing liberals. Be kinder to the second wave. Look for signs like hunting dogs.

We are already in the middle of the big reset if we don't remove our politicians who are killing a large part of us. They are all corrupt, they only follow your agenda and that of the WEF.
I think we will have very big problems and the government will set things up in such a way that the sheep and we ands will eat each other.
yup! Time to hit the road and bug out while the outing is good!
But, before you go, leave a message on the politicians phones:
"Hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more ,no more....."
or....bring on the guillotines.

1657539475771.png

BREAKING: A Bill Gates Foundation supermarket in the Netherlands that focuses on new-age foods like plant protein meat has spontaneously caught fire in the middle of the night. http://DutchUprising.com

https://thecountersignal.com/gates-funded-picnic-facility-burnt-to-the-ground/

Latest posts

Back