Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Walmart's and other groceries here are getting bare. I've never seen them so wiped out before.
Same here, Walmart , Ingles, Sams all wiped pretty clean but Publix’s still have most things just not the amount normally on the shelves.
((( LETS GO BRANDON )))

Same here, Walmart , Ingles, Sams all wiped pretty clean but Publix’s still have most things just not the amount normally on the shelves.
((( LETS GO BRANDON )))

We have a greatly reduced availability of food in all our grocery stores too. Sometimes days on end without a HUGE line of products. Many products are just gone. Milk seems to be having real issues. Especially the stuff I use like heavy cream and organic milk. Yogurt is missing as well.

We have a greatly reduced availability of food in all our grocery stores too. Sometimes days on end without a HUGE line of products. Many products are just gone. Milk seems to be having real issues. Especially the stuff I use like heavy cream and organic milk. Yogurt is missing as well.
I saw the same with most all the milk,eggs,frozen hash browns and most of the prepackaged frozen goods.

Pope declares that pet owners are “selfish” for squandering resources instead of using them on children.

The key point here is that it establishes we are somehow competing for limited resources with animals. Just like the media narrative about China using too many soybeans to feed their pigs.

They are making animals into “the other” and villianizing them, following the classic genocide-justifying script.

And this is a blatant part of the WEF-driven agenda to move to a #PostAnimalEconomy, and end #AnimalAg.

#WarOnPets

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...gests-pet-owners-without-children-are-selfish
twat, that's what he is..and I'm being polite.

We are still full on groceries, fuel, building materials and such. President Orban has designated the price of flour, cooking oil, sugar, salt and certain other foods to have a price which was last year in October and the prices cannot be raised for any reason above those levels.....the basic staples cannot be made expensive for any reason whatsoever. Lets go Anti-Brandon!!!!

The price fixing on basics like Orban has done may look like a good idea at first, but I hope they don't happen in the US. If, for instance, the govt fixes price on bread, the bread companies will use inferior product (like sawdust) to still be able to make bread to sell. Quality generally goes down when prices are fixed. And when that doesn't work anymore, then bread companies just quit. Then the govt nationalizes bread companies, and your taxes go to buy ingredients to make the bread (with the sawdust). It's happened before, I'd hate to see it happen again.

this is all designed to make us put pressure and blame on the transportation industry (truckers) instead of the government. Selfish truckers who wont take the jab. When you hear someone espouse this, correct their #ss on the spot! Truckers seem to be doing their part, time for us to do our part

this is all designed to make us put pressure and blame on the transportation industry (truckers) instead of the government. Selfish truckers who wont take the jab. When you hear someone espouse this, correct their #ss on the spot! Truckers seem to be doing their part, time for us to do our part
My wife has liberal friends in Toronto that keep saying this crap.
My answer- why should a person all alone in a truck need a mask? They get exposed less by not being near anyone else.
Canada and the US will soon get a taste of how important truckers are.

If, for instance, the govt fixes price on bread, the bread companies will use inferior product (like sawdust) to still be able to make bread to sell.
Not to worry, we buy the basics and bake and cook ourselves a lot. There are several local bakeries who would not do the price gouging in my opinion.
The idea is to only make the basics available to even the poorest and not allow the prices to go up on these few goods. He also mandated that the price of normal gasoline and diesel cannot go over a certain price so that everybody can still get to work and not use too much of their $ on fuel.

Went to a retirement dinner last night at a restaurant called "Taste of Texas" (on I-10 @ Beltway 8 for you fellow Texans).. fabulous food (had a real tasty filet). The reason I am relating this is the "Mask Issue" in Harris County (Houston)... we have a leftoid County Judge that has posted a "Red Level" threat condition. We are supposed to wear masks. Out of the 50 or so old farts (like Carol and I) in the private room, only 3 wore masks. On my way to the restroom (the place was huge and packed) I had a chance to see the rest of the seating. None of those waiting for seats or waiting on their food wore masks. The narrative is dying, troops!

Last edited:
We will see Doc, we will see. I am only happy that the price gougers cannot do what they want to and steal money from strangers like what happened in Houston when hurricanes come and the price goes to over $5 a gallon...
We cannot hoard gasoline here (or just store a bit extra for the generators) because the fuel is so made or treated that is goes bad after only a month or so...I changed to a diesel car now so I can at least stock up on that. Gotta do something about the generator now. Maybe change it to propane??

Latest posts

Back