Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's where we are.

Also in Tennessee and that is where we are as well up on the plateau. With 3 back to back snow storms the stores have remained that way for almost 3 weeks not being able to restock really between. Never so thankful for being a prepper and convinced it was a good move.

“Major Grocer Emails Customers Explaining Its Empty Shelves

1642611715462.jpeg

A major grocer is warning customers about its inability to fully restock shelves due to supply chain issues.

In an email to shoppers, Giant Food president Ira Kress spoke about the “challenging period” they’re going through.

“As our entire region manages through yet another very challenging period caused by several recent weather events and the ongoing effects of the pandemic, we have experienced significant strain on our supply chain," he said. "Please know that we remain 100% committed to serving you, and in providing you the absolute best shopping experience in the market."

1642611750907.jpeg

“Hey @GiantFood your shelves have been empty for 3 days… what’s going on?”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...t-significant-strain-on-supply-chain-n2602044

🇨🇦 "The trucker vaccine mandate is “working”. These images were take at the Sarnia - Port Huron border crossing. Normally the trucks are lined up for 2-3 kilometres before the bridge. Today there is no lineup whatsoever.

Freight isn’t moving."

View attachment 14807
I fish there on the American side. Good freighter watching too.

There are many ways to circumvent stupidity. One advantage I have living in a large metro area is multiple chain stores. IE all the Dollar stores. Many grocery store as well. My strategy is to hit them all up as frequently as possible but make it look like it's my weekly shopping. Wear a mask. It messes up the facial recognition. Getting around stupid is rather easy. Also pay cash and go when moderately busy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back