Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i take an look to those pictures i'm happy the most we need in daily life is still aviable in our shops. Just some special thing are missing or need very long for delivery.
Lil bit different it looks for craftsmen. Especially on the building constructions some sealings and insulations are missing

We're not going to shut down the country, we're going to shut down covid" - Joe Biden 2020

They are not that stupid. This is being orchestrated on purpose! Additional breakdown of the supply chain will hit very soon as the biden Regime has mandated us out of a lot of Truckers working across the borders. Add to that the Airlines saying since government has allowed 5G to go active on the 19th, there will be a lot of planes not able to fly as they are not equipped to deal with 5G safely.

33BE762C-ED6A-4FE0-92F2-2F0B1E3D0C98.jpeg

The trucking issue is completely invented.

If this were a real emergency, Canadian truckers would drive them to a lot, disconnect and leave. American truckers would arrive, connect up and haul it.

But this is our government attacking us -- AGAIN.

Gee, who would have guessed the Canadian Truckers are BLOCKING THE ROADS! LOL. 😆 😃 😆 Signs read MANDATE FREEDOM!

WATCH: Canadian truckers against Covid mandates BLOCK all lanes of traffic to and from the United States.
https://t.me/iceagefarmer/2508

I guess I don't understand how shutting down supplies to average people makes their point.

Their Goal appears to be chaos. Enough chaos for them to do things…and get away with them, that they would never be able to do in normal times.

EDIT: Add to that, their apparent GOAL of starvation of many on the planet. Take notice of their deliberate intrusion in the Fertilizer manufacturing. With the 2 largest plants closed farmers are screaming for fertilizer. Our farmers are scurrying around getting their hands on cow manures! Notice how China appears to know that low food supplies are on the horizon…because they have bought everything they can get their hands on.

Last edited:
A friend outside of Nashville shared this photo. I think the snow had something to do with it. This was on Friday.
I worked in a grocery store during a blizzard and never saw something like this. View attachment 14800
They also look like that when the refrigeration equipment fails and the temperature goes out of acceptable range. Local Walmart has thrown out tons of frozen food from time to time or after a major power outage

They also look like that when the refrigeration equipment fails and the temperature goes out of acceptable range. Local Walmart has thrown out tons of frozen food from time to time or after a major power outage
There was a second pic of the meat case with similar results And a few pieces of meat. She said a second store was the same.
Like i said, I have made it through major blizzards in a grocery store. One of 5 people that ran the store. Worked Produce, Dairy and beer. I ran my butt off. Just parked the beer carts. Left stacks of milk on the floor, took the empty crates back with me.

🇨🇦 "The trucker vaccine mandate is “working”. These images were take at the Sarnia - Port Huron border crossing. Normally the trucks are lined up for 2-3 kilometres before the bridge. Today there is no lineup whatsoever.

Freight isn’t moving."

And government hopes we're all too stupid to see they created this on purpose. And to watch them pretend nothing can be done.

Latest posts

Back