Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually a good thing. The reason is because we Preppers can endure these evil machinations, whereas biden’s base cannot. This is going to harm them and make them angry FAR before us.

I have to admit though, if they continue this long enough, there WILL be blood in the streets nation wide because lack of food is the number one reason the populous always, without fail, REBELS!

I watched the hungry in Saraevo run to the green strips in the highways to pick dandelions and nettles to make soup with in '91 - '92 under fire from snipers. I ate green ham and spoiled apples from hunger then and have learned to be able to eat many things which would normally turn your stomach, just a our POW's in Vietnam did. I drank moonshine with the locals with flies and bugs in it...what did I care what I drink today if I am dead tomorrow??? Thank God, I came home and learned my lessons, eat what you have, take what you get and STILL be thank-full. Live free, Gary

My local dollar general yesterday.other shelves weren't as bad. IMG_20220110_164058.jpgIMG_20220110_164058.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220110_164010.jpg
    IMG_20220110_164010.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
I know at MY grocery store that I actually work in, we have seen shortages, but not a lot yet. I've come in and the Deli Market wall will look a lot like those shelves, but that was because they just didn't know how to order. I told boss lady, this is why people are uploading pictures of empty shelves to social media. That was weeks ago and after a truck they were fully stocked. NOW I do think we are actually starting to see a "shipping crisis". All I can say is I hope everyone is prepared, it maybe coming to a location near you too very soon. Canadian/ US truckers crossing the border need to be vaxx'ed according from Biden starting Saturday the 14th. We do a lot of trading thru Canada, so expect the empty shelves. We are expected to lose 21-31 thousand truckers. That is huge numbers for transportation.

I'm not seeing food shelves empty in the PNW, but building materials get scarce in certain departments for a while. I expect everything to get much worse, soon. I keep saying there is NO WAY the democrats will allow another election in November. This is the year. Get what you need, now.

I'm not seeing food shelves empty in the PNW, but building materials get scarce in certain departments for a while. I expect everything to get much worse, soon. I keep saying there is NO WAY the democrats will allow another election in November. This is the year. Get what you need, now.

Couldn’t agree more! They have to stop us from voting. How will they manage to do that Is my question?

Couldn’t agree more! They have to stop us from voting. How will they manage to do that Is my question?

We can vote all we want, it won't matter if they still control the counting of the votes. Everytime I see more major corruption, I increase my preps another month. So far I never stop increasing my preps.

Actually I have a conspiracy theory (you know the truths that come true in 3 months). My area stores have minimal shortages. I am in a very deep blue area.
Only major problem I have seen is hay. My feed store was down to 2 people working yesterday. Haven’t had grass hay in 2 weeks. I think they may be going under.
A friend of mine from a red state posted pictures of the local grocery. It was worse than when I worked in a grocery store in WNY in 1977. Yes I know they had some bad weather, but not for this kind of run.
I think you can all guess what I am inferring. Red State not getting food supplies, Blue State are.
It would be interesting to see if my theory is true.

Actually I have a conspiracy theory (you know the truths that come true in 3 months). My area stores have minimal shortages. I am in a very deep blue area.
Only major problem I have seen is hay. My feed store was down to 2 people working yesterday. Haven’t had grass hay in 2 weeks. I think they may be going under.
A friend of mine from a red state posted pictures of the local grocery. It was worse than when I worked in a grocery store in WNY in 1977. Yes I know they had some bad weather, but not for this kind of run.
I think you can all guess what I am inferring. Red State not getting food supplies, Blue State are.
It would be interesting to see if my theory is true.

Who among us could deny the biden Regime would do such a hideous thing? Makes it very plausible you are correct.

I read where there is a canned catfood shortage. What the heck. They are going to starve our pets. Mine go out daily so I'm guessing they hunt some field mice.

Guessing most comes from China.

Now that China is completely shutting down factories, it is going to get really ugly fast.

1642255175779.png

“BREAKING: USA/Canada trucker v4x mandate for border crossing already affecting flow of grains.

It is hard to believe this was allowed to go into effect even with ALL experts insisting it would cause devastating effects -- and that so few are aware of it -- but it has. And we will all feel it.

With the C19 narrative crumbling, they need a next crisis. Brace.”

Victor dog food is made here. Our boy likes the Salmon one.

If Grandpa Jo does not pass away very soon and take his place in the deepest hell, many US citizens will die directly or indirectly because of his regulations.
When certain foods run out in the stores there is such a panic that people buy everything that is still available, that is the panic effect.
Those who already have almost nothing will probably be the first victims while the rest of the people are still killing themselves over the last items.

Grandpa Jo has probably created facts that are no longer reversible, even if he burns in hell your country will still be so damaged that you need years to bring that back in order.

In Europe this runs exactly the same, we do not have Grandpa Jo, but our governments here are not inferior to him in and have also already opened abysses, at the moment the entire political caste lives in a world of its own, they do NOT know more what you do and have lost sight of any reality of the normal citizen.

We really don't need the grain from Canada. Just need to stop shipping our grain to China

Personally, I was questioning the article to the veracity of us actually importing grain. Doesn’t make sense why we would need it…unless we had a year where out production was WAY down. I believe much of our 2022 grain crops are already sold to China.

Last edited:
Store shelves are left bare in eerie reminder of the early days of the pandemic with 15% of food supplies now entirely out of stock due to Omicron surge as thousands of grocery store clerks, factory workers and drivers are forced to quarantine
Covid US: Omicron surge and supply chain issues lead to empty shelves at storefronts | Daily Mail Online

• Store shelves throughout the United States are once again left barren amid a surge in COVID cases and ongoing supply-chain issues
  • US retailers are facing roughly 12 percent out-of-stock levels on food, beverages, household cleaning and personal hygiene products
  • The problem is more acute with food products, where out-of-stock levels have reached 15 percent
  • The shortages come as more people are getting infected or exposed to the mild Omicron variant and are forced to self-isolate for five days, driving up demand while decreasing the workforce
  • Supply-chain issues are also still ongoing with cargo ships filled with supplies off the coast of California
  • And transportation costs have skyrocketed in recent weeks due to the rise in price of gasoline
Safeway, Aurora (Denver) Colorado

1642483573700.png

Yaphank, NY

1642483652300.png

"We're not going to shut down the country, we're going to shut down covid" - Joe Biden 2020

Latest posts

Back