Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant. You must have him mistaken for someone else. . . .
Jeremy was charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor. Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. The judge has refused to release Jeremy Brown from jail for standing outside the US Capitol on Jan. 6. The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence and the FBI did not read Jeremy his rights.
Jeremy Brown is currently sitting in jail for attending the Jan. 6 protests in Washington DC… In this just released video, Brown is seen helping a woman who was assaulted by police and was down on the cement.
Watch Til the End: Jeremy Brown Rescues Helpless Woman from Capitol Police Assault on Jan. 6
Jeremy Brown is a hero.
Jeremy Brown has always been a hero.
Now he is rotting in jail due to the lies of the Biden DOJ.
I agree Jeremy brown was an exemplary soldier and being a soldier I can and do respect that. But the facts say he went into the capital building with zip ties on him, looking to restrain his captives. I’m sorry he was caught up in believing the lies about a stolen election and was impassioned to break the law. I tried to view your link to show him helping a woman but it didn’t work. I don’t even doubt he tried to help a woman, but that would hve been after he had been inside the capital building. That is what he was arrested for. Not protesting, not observing or standing by idly. He was dressed in battle gear for this, showing intent to do what he did.

I’m not saying it isn’t possible that this happened, but I’m suspicious by nature and would like to be able to verify it before just accepting it as real.
It is real and did happen. The man is dead now. There is another that lost his eye because of prison guards beating him while he was handcuffed behind his back. . . I am suspicious by nature too. The reason I do not believe in these non "vaccines" being pushed down our throats so that we can live a "normal life". I truly believe even if they can convince 90% of Americans to actually accept the vaxx, it will not end. Where do you think it will end?

I agree Jeremy brown was an exemplary soldier and being a soldier I can and do respect that. But the facts say he went into the capital building with zip ties on him, looking to restrain his captives. I’m sorry he was caught up in believing the lies about a stolen election and was impassioned to break the law. I tried to view your link to show him helping a woman but it didn’t work. I don’t even doubt he tried to help a woman, but that would hve been after he had been inside the capital building. That is what he was arrested for. Not protesting, not observing or standing by idly. He was dressed in battle gear for this, showing intent to do what he did.
The link just worked for me since I tried after you said it didn't. Not sure why you can not see it. Anyone else here having problems??

The wife and I are putting together a list of needed items for food self sufficiency. So far on the list is:
1. Commercial meat/cheese/bread slicer from LEM
2. Meat grinder, stuffer, mixer also from LEM
3. Fruit press from Happy Valley
4. Freeze dryer from Harvest Right
5. More canning supplies
I am loving your list!! I would add in a lard press too. Just because if you do add in the milk cow next year, this is what I got for cheese making. At this point I honestly dont know how it will turn out but hopefully in about a year I can give you a review. A Fruit press might work? I would definitely stock up on the canning jar lids, especially and jars too.

Edit to say that I would think a fruit press would work as a cheese press after I looked up what Happy Valley had.

I recently bought a manual shoestring french fry chopper, but my thoughts for it was onions, peppers and tomatoes mainly.

Last edited:
I am loving your list!! I would add in a lard press too. Just because if you do add in the milk cow next year, this is what I got for cheese making. At this point I honestly dont know how it will turn out but hopefully in about a year I can give you a review. A Fruit press might work? I would definitely stock up on the canning jar lids, especially and jars too.

Edit to say that I would think a fruit press would work as a cheese press after I looked up what Happy Valley had.

I recently bought a manual shoestring french fry chopper, but my thoughts for it was onions, peppers and tomatoes mainly.
I've been wanting to make cheese for a long time. The Happy Valley press I'm looking at is the Homesteader model. Never thought about using it for cheese making...

I've been wanting to make cheese for a long time. The Happy Valley press I'm looking at is the Homesteader model. Never thought about using it for cheese making...
I dont see why you couldn't use it as a cheese press too. Once you wrap your curds in cheese cloth or like me a white t shirt cotton to press. Just need to add enough pressure to your cheese to press out all the liquid,. I am sure a fruit press could do that too.

Hand crank till the needed pressure and just set it there to do its thing. Kinda jealous since that can hold a bigger piece than my 5 lbs at once.

Last edited:
The wife and I are putting together a list of needed items for food self sufficiency. So far on the list is:
1. Commercial meat/cheese/bread slicer from LEM
2. Meat grinder, stuffer, mixer also from LEM
3. Fruit press from Happy Valley
4. Freeze dryer from Harvest Right
5. More canning supplies

Good list! Was thrilled the other day to get my hands on several hundred canning lids! Woo! Where is the emoji of Snoopy Happy Dancing when you need him?! :D

For cheese preservation be sure and coat it with wax so it will last a long time. Wipe the cheese blocks with vinegar prior to coating with wax. No mold will grow!

I’ve gone a bit overboard on meat grinders, wheat grinders and corn grinders. I now have 3 each. Plus replacement parts…but if big trouble lasts a long time I figure i can help others with these items.

It is real and did happen. The man is dead now. There is another that lost his eye because of prison guards beating him while he was handcuffed behind his back. . . I am suspicious by nature too. The reason I do not believe in these non "vaccines" being pushed down our throats so that we can live a "normal life". I truly believe even if they can convince 90% of Americans to actually accept the vaxx, it will not end. Where do you think it will end?
I don’t think there is an ulterior motive here but just the desire to protect the public health overall. The vaccine is not 100% safe, nothing is. But it is a lot safer than covid according to the science so far. And it’s been tested millions of times now. I was in the medical field and feel that vaccines while not perfect are better than risking the diseases they help prevent.

I couldn’t find anything from google about a protester dying from his medication withheld but would love a name or more info to investigate it.

“Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Chris Worrell Calls into Greg Kelly’s Show from Jail – Guards Have Not Given Him Access to His Cancer Drugs for 166 Days! (This was in August)

Chris Worrell has been held for over five months after firing pepper spray during the chaos on January 6, which he says was aimed at people who he believed to be Antifa who were targeting police.

Worrell has been denied bail since March 12 — and has been shipped around from Florida, to Oklahoma, to Virginia, and now finally DC.

He has been subjected to horrific conditions including a lack of water for sometimes up to seven hours and contracted COVID on top of his non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer.

The proud and patriotic American is now severely at risk of dying from COVID or metastasizing cancer advancing while being denied bail. Chris has been denied his cancer medication by DC leftist authorities for 166 days.

His doctor, Dr. Bino Rucker, M.D., signed an affidavit that was included in an earlier motion saying that “[c]ontinuing confinement at the federal detention center presents a substantial risk of serious infection to Mr. Worrell and his transfer to home confinement would significantly decrease the risk to his health in connection with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.””

—————————-

Beyond this he ”somehow” broke his hand and a tooth while in jail. The doctor that saw him wrote it up that he needed SURGERY. But the DC GULAG did not allow that to happen. A judge recently FINALLY called them out on it.

JUSTIFY THIS!

I don’t think there is an ulterior motive here but just the desire to protect the public health overall. The vaccine is not 100% safe, nothing is. But it is a lot safer than covid according to the science so far. And it’s been tested millions of times now. I was in the medical field and feel that vaccines while not perfect are better than risking the diseases they help prevent.

I couldn’t find anything from google about a protester dying from his medication withheld but would love a name or more info to investigate it.
You do realize there is a 99.7% survival rate if a person does contract Covid 19, right? The vaccine has killed hundreds of thousands. But you do not know this because you only listen to CNN or whatever other mainstream media you listen to. Thank you @GeorgiaPeachie for adding a name that I could not remember.

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant. You must have him mistaken for someone else. . . .
Jeremy was charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor. Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. The judge has refused to release Jeremy Brown from jail for standing outside the US Capitol on Jan. 6. The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence and the FBI did not read Jeremy his rights.
Jeremy Brown is currently sitting in jail for attending the Jan. 6 protests in Washington DC… In this just released video, Brown is seen helping a woman who was assaulted by police and was down on the cement.
Watch Til the End: Jeremy Brown Rescues Helpless Woman from Capitol Police Assault on Jan. 6
Jeremy Brown is a hero.
Jeremy Brown has always been a hero.
Now he is rotting in jail due to the lies of the Biden DOJ.
I just tried again and the link worked this time. It is clear he was helping that woman in the video, which is commendable.. The text above said he did not go into the capital building but if you google his name many articles show he did. That’s what he was arrested for. The site with the video is called rumble. I’ve never heard of it before but have to go with the majority of sites that show he was inside the building and had intended to help overthrow the government that day. There are many sites out there that print whatever they want so the best I can do is read and go with the majority of them from the more reputable ones.

You do realize there is a 99.7% survival rate if a person does contract Covid 19, right? The vaccine has killed hundreds of thousands. But you do not know this because you only listen to CNN or whatever other mainstream media you listen to. Thank you @GeorgiaPeachie for adding a name that I could not remember.
The chart below shows the known cases of covid as of 10/18 worldwide. So your right, the survival rate is pretty high. But the fact remains that almost 5 million people died from it. Where I completely disagree with you is the number of people that died from the vaccine. Every reputable article shows the numbers to be extremely low. Like dozens at best, but certainly not hundreds of thousands. Science shows it saves lives. I’m still amazed people will consider taking bleach and horse medications over the vaccine and believe listening to the shock jocks on radio and tv is costing people their lives. But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Personally I believe most of the worlds problems are from overpopulation. Why I would even debate this is silly because if enough people actually die from it then we need less energy and food and it reduces the strain on our planet…..

CharacteristicCharacteristic
Total cases241,491,638
Total recoveries218,727,005
Total deaths4,914,431

The chart below shows the known cases of covid as of 10/18 worldwide. So your right, the survival rate is pretty high. But the fact remains that almost 5 million people died from it. Where I completely disagree with you is the number of people that died from the vaccine. Every reputable article shows the numbers to be extremely low. Like dozens at best, but certainly not hundreds of thousands. Science shows it saves lives. I’m still amazed people will consider taking bleach and horse medications over the vaccine and believe listening to the shock jocks on radio and tv is costing people their lives. But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Personally I believe most of the worlds problems are from overpopulation. Why I would even debate this is silly because if enough people actually die from it then we need less energy and food and it reduces the strain on our planet…..

Total cases241,491,638
Total deaths4,914,431
Considering the worlds population that isn't very many. If you believe these numbers that is.

I just tried again and the link worked this time. It is clear he was helping that woman in the video, which is commendable.. The text above said he did not go into the capital building but if you google his name many articles show he did. That’s what he was arrested for. The site with the video is called rumble. I’ve never heard of it before but have to go with the majority of sites that show he was inside the building and had intended to help overthrow the government that day. There are many sites out there that print whatever they want so the best I can do is read and go with the majority of them from the more reputable ones.
Can you share one of these links of " the majority of sites that show he was inside the building and had intended to help overthrow the government that day. " ? With video proof please. If not, it is just propaganda at this point.

“Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Chris Worrell Calls into Greg Kelly’s Show from Jail – Guards Have Not Given Him Access to His Cancer Drugs for 166 Days! (This was in August)

Chris Worrell has been held for over five months after firing pepper spray during the chaos on January 6, which he says was aimed at people who he believed to be Antifa who were targeting police.

Worrell has been denied bail since March 12 — and has been shipped around from Florida, to Oklahoma, to Virginia, and now finally DC.

He has been subjected to horrific conditions including a lack of water for sometimes up to seven hours and contracted COVID on top of his non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer.

The proud and patriotic American is now severely at risk of dying from COVID or metastasizing cancer advancing while being denied bail. Chris has been denied his cancer medication by DC leftist authorities for 166 days.

His doctor, Dr. Bino Rucker, M.D., signed an affidavit that was included in an earlier motion saying that “[c]ontinuing confinement at the federal detention center presents a substantial risk of serious infection to Mr. Worrell and his transfer to home confinement would significantly decrease the risk to his health in connection with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.””

—————————-

Beyond this he ”somehow” broke his hand and a tooth while in jail. The doctor that saw him wrote it up that he needed SURGERY. But the DC GULAG did not allow that to happen. A judge recently FINALLY called them out on it.

JUSTIFY THIS!
Ok, thanks for the name to look up. Chris worrel was dressed in tactical gear and sprayed pepper spray gel into a line of capital police. You failed to mention that part. This guy showed up looking for a fight. He wasn’t an innocent bystander by any means. As far as his medical treatment being delayed I believe you are correct. His hand was broken and he has non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. A judge just ruled that the corrections department must provide treatments for both. So he will get free health care paid by our taxes. I never have condoned treating prisoners poorly though.

Total cases241,491,638
Total deaths4,914,431
You and I will forever rely on a different reality when it comes to Covid,

Can you share one of these links of " the majority of sites that show he was inside the building and had intended to help overthrow the government that day. " ? With video proof please. If not, it is just propaganda at this point.
That right there is really why I have been debating this with you. The comment about it just being propaganda. Both sides have a lot of misinformation and half truths out there, especially the radio and TV shock jocks. If you google his name you will get ten to one articles that say he was inside the building and had planned his overthrow of the government for weeks prior vs ones that say he was an innocent bystander. I did not see videos but didn’t dig long to find any. I just wanted to see a consensus of information on his case. I know he is being charged with being inside the building, and any evidence will come out at his trial. I’m sorry he got too caught up in the political chaos and put himself in this situation.

Latest posts

Back