Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your clueless. Many that are in jail never went inside capital or committed any crimes outside capital,
Many that are in jail went inside the capital and threatened workers there.
They should be held accountable. As should the rioters in Portland, Seattle, and other areas that were destroyed. Left or right, it’s flat out wrong.

They should be held accountable. As should the rioters in Portland, Seattle, and other areas that were destroyed. Left or right, it’s flat out wrong.

There are some that didn't do anything unlawful. Some are being denied there constitutional and international human rights. Its strictly a political abuse of power.

There are some that didn't do anything unlawful. Some are being denied there constitutional and international human rights. Its strictly a political abuse of power.
There are a lot of people who are locked up that are innocent.
Maybe these people should call the innocence project to help them out then. innocents being locked up for years is nothing new.

Why are the non sheep not fighting these insane Tyrrants?

PP, not only Australians have those problems - even Australia is an bad example how worse the state control can run those days. In Italy you're not allowed to go work anymore if you don't have the "Green Pass" (Vaccinated or every 3 days tested).
In Switzerland we're lil bit better, it's "just" not allowed to join restaurants or public events. If our gov would dare they would give us the same restrictions like Italy or Australia are using. The 735 years of an free, independ nation are gone over here, the country is broken in pieces - by politicans. It's just an question of time until the first shoot....
I think until now the citizens are behaving because they still have enough to eat, an roof top over the head and an job. But i'm pretty sure it dosn't need so much anymore to turn in an violent society. One very cold winter and not enoug power to heat the home, delivery shortages by food, loosing the job about an economical crisis, an big inflation .... and all of those we're really close by.
I'm affraid if the governments dosn't turn in another ways and give up their restrictions about "healthcarings" then we're on the best way to the WW3...

I got other pictures in my plans to go old.

It certainly is political abuse of power...not using Rule of Law! Many of the Americans locked up in solitary confinement, without trial, only have misdemeanor charges at best. Yet they are being tortured. YES TORTURED. They have been beaten. Many have attested to it! One man LOST AN EYE because of it!

They have been made to endure solitary confinement for MONTHS!! One man has been denied his Cancer Medication for at least a month now!!! Tell me again how this regime has done nothing wrong.

From one of the attorneys...

Solitary confinement is considered torture under the Nelson Mandela Rules,” said McBride. “Democrats agree. Both Elizabeth Warren and Dick Durban, as well as the ACLU, have all agreed on this issue.”

“If the United States Government is going to argue for the indefinite pretrial detention of American Citizens and frame them as terrorists, then the US Government should be subject to and constrained by international law (specifically The Nelson Mandela Rules) which prohibits prolonged solitary confinement and deems it torture,” said McBride.”

"were" destroyed? It is STILL going on.. From this week:

'Lawless city?' Worry after Portland police don't stop chaos
'Lawless city?' Worry after Portland police don't stop chaos - ABC News (go.com)

A crowd of 100 people wreaked havoc in downtown Portland, Oregon, this week, smashing storefront windows, lighting dumpsters on fire and causing at least $500,000 in damage
By By SARA CLINE Associated Press
October 16, 2021, 9:30 AM

'A dangerous time': Portland sees record homicides
'A dangerous time': Portland sees record homicides | Local News | kptv.com

Chief of Portland police calls reaching 1,000 shootings a 'grim milestone'
There were fewer than 900 shootings in Portland in 2020 and 388 in 2019 (Before George Floyd/BLM and the mayor dismantling the gang unit).
Portland surpasses 1,000 shootings in 2021 | kgw.com

Your clueless. Many that are in jail never went inside capital or committed any crimes outside capital,
Last I checked only the ones inside the building or actively filmed fighting with the police or destroying property (vandalism) are being charged. Social media images made it pretty easy to show who was involved and who was a bystander. I still say they should apply the same rules for the BLM protests though.

And by the way, just because trump loved to insult people and call them names dosen’t make it acceptable or show any class at all.

Last I checked only the ones inside the building or actively filmed fighting with the police or destroying property (vandalism) are being charged. Social media images made it pretty easy to show who was involved and who was a bystander. I still say they should apply the same rules for the BLM protests though.

And by the way, just because trump loved to insult people and call them names dosen’t make it acceptable or show any class at all.

Your wrong! You should check again. There's more than one not only charged, but in jail. Here is one for you, Jeremy Brown. There's also a DEA agent and some others that made bail. All charged.

Cricket noises on fellow Americans being BEATEN in the DC Gulag. I thought any caring, moral American would speak out against it. Silly me. Not a care about their rights being violated or illegal solitary confinement for months on end. Ditto on the poor guy actively being MURDERED by not allowing him his Cancer meds. Don’t EVER act like you have a right to judge anyone doing anything when you put up with what is being done to Americans right now in DC!

But they are Trump supporters, so it’s okay, right?!

Your wrong! You should check again. There's more than one not only charged, but in jail. Here is one for you, Jeremy Brown. There's also a DEA agent and some others that made bail. All charged.
I think Jeremy Brown is being punished because he turned down the FBIs offer to become an informant.

And I’m sure you feel they did absolutely nothing wrong.
jeremy brown was charged with knowingly entering the capital building, having zip ties, and dressed in tactical gear. Yup, sounds like he was just a typical spectator there to show his support. Nothing fanatical at all about him. You’ve got to come up with something better than that.

Cricket noises on fellow Americans being BEATEN in the DC Gulag. I thought any caring, moral American would speak out against it. Silly me. Not a care about their rights being violated or illegal solitary confinement for months on end. Ditto on the poor guy actively being MURDERED by not allowing him his Cancer meds. Don’t EVER act like you have a right to judge anyone doing anything when you put up with what is being done to Americans right now in DC!

But they are Trump supporters, so it’s okay, right?!
Give me a name of someone not getting medical treatment while arrested, and let’s find out why they were arrested too. I don’t condone the mistreatment of any criminal, but also don’t condone breaking the law.
And for your last statement about someone thinking it’s ok to charge them because they are trump supporters, would it be fair to not charge them for a crime because they are trump supporters? A crime is a crime regardless of the persons motivation for doing it.

Last edited:
jeremy brown was charged with knowingly entering the capital building, having zip ties, and dressed in tactical gear. Yup, sounds like he was just a typical spectator there to show his support. Nothing fanatical at all about him. You’ve got to come up with something better than that.
Again your information is wrong. He never entered the capitol building.

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant. You must have him mistaken for someone else. . . .
Jeremy was charged with trespassing, a misdemeanor. Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. The judge has refused to release Jeremy Brown from jail for standing outside the US Capitol on Jan. 6. The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence and the FBI did not read Jeremy his rights.
Jeremy Brown is currently sitting in jail for attending the Jan. 6 protests in Washington DC… In this just released video, Brown is seen helping a woman who was assaulted by police and was down on the cement.
Watch Til the End: Jeremy Brown Rescues Helpless Woman from Capitol Police Assault on Jan. 6
Jeremy Brown is a hero.
Jeremy Brown has always been a hero.
Now he is rotting in jail due to the lies of the Biden DOJ.

Give me a name of someone not getting medical treatment while arrested, and let’s find out why they were arrested too. I don’t condone the mistreatment of any criminal, but also don’t condone breaking the law.
And for your last statement about someone thinking it’s ok to charge them because they are trump supporters, would it be fair to not charge them for a crime because they are trump supporters? A crime is a crime regardless of the persons motivation for doing it.
How about the man who was denied his cancer treatments after being arrested as a Jan 6 insurrectionest that recently died in jail? Sorry I can not remember his name.

How about the man who was denied his cancer treatments after being arrested as a Jan 6 insurrectionest that recently died in jail? Sorry I can not remember his name.
I’m not saying it isn’t possible that this happened, but I’m suspicious by nature and would like to be able to verify it before just accepting it as real.

Latest posts

Back