Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ā€œUS Treasury deputy sec warns unvaxxed Americans that shortages will continue until EVERYONE is jabbed

The deputy secretary at the US Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country is for every resident to be vaccinated. The frank warning came off as a threat to many.

1634554910368.jpeg

Wally Adeyemo, the Biden administrationā€™s second-highest official in the Treasury Department, appeared to publicly blackmail the still-sizable portion of Americans who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 during a Thursday ABC interview, seemingly blaming them for the ongoing shortages of consumer goods that have led many to mock the president as ā€˜Empty Shelves Joeā€™.

Despite viral photos depicting thousands of cargo ships lined up at the Port of Los Angeles ready to unload their goods, Adeyemo claimed that the supply chain issues plaguing so many US retailers are an international issue and will only let up when a sufficient percentage of the country has been vaccinated.ā€

I really liked John Kasich. Wish he would run again.
I just googled about him and his stance on most issues. Most everything I read was pretty good. One thing that stood out is he helped write a balanced budget in the 70ā€™s. Saw he got kicked out of a greatful dead concert once for trying to climb on stage. (What, thatā€™s not perfectly normal?) lol. Overall I think he is infinitely better than trump or Biden just based on a quick search. I also respect his standing up to trumps bullying and talking about how he is damaging the GOP and how most republicans are scared of him.

I would rather see a conservative candidate from the republican side run other than trump. I donā€™t think he will be able to win this time either. I donā€™t like where the left is and know a lot of people feel that way too. But I really think if trump runs again all he is going to do is guarantee a democratic win for Biden again. I would vote for any conservative that is rational. Iā€™d also like to see someone thatā€™s not as old as either of these two guys.
According to you Biden was "rational". Nope, there is nothing rational about the democrats. Repubics aren't much better though, but we don't have any choice. A true conservative will never win a national election again. If Trump wins the repubic nomination I'll gladly vote for him again.

According to you Biden was "rational". Nope, there is nothing rational about the democrats. Repubics aren't much better though, but we don't have any choice. A true conservative will never win a national election again. If Trump wins the repubic nomination I'll gladly vote for him again.
Yeah, I thought Biden was going to be a lot more moderate. Unfortunately he is as financially irresponsible as all the other politicians. Letā€™s not forget trump spent 7 trillion as well. I think they both sucked. And most importantly letā€™s hope for someone decent to choose next time

Yeah, I thought Biden was going to be a lot more moderate. Unfortunately he is as financially irresponsible as all the other politicians. Letā€™s not forget trump spent 7 trillion as well. I think they both sucked. And most importantly letā€™s hope for someone decent to choose next time
I agree. Trump spent like a drunken, or stoned, democrat. Unfortunately this is what people seem to want now days, spend big. The numbers are so big now that its hard for most people to understand. The best canidate to me would be one who would cut every government department and program until the budget balanced.

Latest posts

Back