Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DirtDiva "Thankful that I can still garden and have the skills to produce and preserve my own food and the fortitude to store it up. Lord help those that can't or don't."

I worry about not being able to preserve enough food ahead. I have to work and put in no less than 10 hours, usually 12 Monday through Friday. I guess I could do some canning in evenings after work but I'm honestly too brain dead. I go to garden after I quit working, check the chickens, gather eggs, make sure they have food, water fruit trees, etc...then I'm done. Once in a while I get a second wind after work to make dinner. Normally when I'm tired of eating the crap that larry makes for dinner which is about all hes able to do. A lot of times I'm in bed without eating dinner by 8:30 or 9 pm. (Unless I can't sleep due to so much on my mind). Weekends are grocery, errands, laundry, cleaning, squeezing in what canning, vacuum sealing, etc. I can get done in a day or day n half in between other priorities. Unfortunately, I end up buying more to stock than I can physically farm, harvest and preserve myself. Sometimes I work on weekends at my job if I'm covered up.
Not enough hours or energy in the days. Sometimes we have to find alternate ways of supplementing. We do what we can but lordy I wish I had time, didn't have to work, I could take care of a big garden and do all the stuff I read others are doing...I love reading all the things you others accomplish here! Some if it makes my head spin with the knowledge and abilities you have to implement and get things done.

My hope to meet my goals are that at least CONSISTENCY will prevail with the small additions I can add on my own and what I can buy to supplement in between...Until I cannot. That's all I got, for now..
All you can do is what you can do. Don't beat yourself up atleast you are trying and doing something even if it is just buying it. There were times in my life raising five kids, working multiple jobs, helping run our family business and going to school myself that I fell in bed at night comatose myself. To everything there is a season.

1662289783919.png

Eye opening old drought and famine data. See how the UN even seeks to lie about this information with their fraudulent, “the humans did it” add on posting?! How dumb do they really think we are?!!

Friday was errand day for me flea preventative at the vets, animal feed etc. Cheapest gas I seen was $3.09. Animal feed went up again and things like dog food which started out at 50 pound sacks it down to in many cases 40 or 45 pounds a sack and more expensive. Those sack just keep getting smaller and smaller. Stopped in at Walmart and the shelves had some notable gaps. Thanks to media coverage the tomato products section was pretty well cleaned out. I noticed in many cases that the higher priced selections of most things that were in stock were there but the cheaper selections and store brands were what went first. Produce selection was smaller and much more expensive and poorer quality. Some canning jars and lids were in stock. I picked up some OTC medications and supplies and there were lots of gaps on those shelves as well. Gosh the shoppers were complaining everywhere though. Lots of clothing on clearance.

I am seeing same here except our cheapest gas is $3.49 as of yersterday. I 'm heading out to Wal-mart today to see if they have any quart size canning jars in stock, they have been out of those last 2 times I went and my flea market venture yesterday to find used ones was a bust. Tractor Supply was out of them also as was the Dollar General. I havee some but I need/want quite a bit more.

Excerpts from this video…

“When hunger sets in, it is going to be game on. Nobody can control millions and millions of hungry people.

Advice…”I would get a minimum of 2 years. Most famines don’t last longer than 2 years. This one? I think is going to last a lot longer. That is just the way it is shaping up.

Watch the corn. Tomato harvest was bad.

If you can get solar, do it now. Do not waste time.

One of the things I learned reading about famines and in my many years of war is that you are not going to do very well alone. You have to have a tribe.”

We get a Mill Dance Gouda that is normally imported from Holland, but it seems like I keep getting it shorted along with a Sartori Parm that is made right here in Wisconsin, so not sure what the issue maybe from there, unless it's a Covid thing?? The Dutch are having to reduce their livestock by 30% so this maybe the why on the gouda? Just don't know. Did have a couple customers ask about the Mill Dance today and I just gave them my opinion on why, maybe? One had no clue, the other well up on current events. . .

www.reuters.com

Biden executive order to fund U.S. biomanufacturing industry

President Joe Biden will sign orders on Monday to push more government dollars to the U.S. biotechnology industry, aimed at reducing dependence on China for materials to generate clean energy, weave new fabrics and inoculate populations against the COVID-19 pandemic.

www.reuters.com
www.reuters.com

Biden executive order to fund U.S. biomanufacturing industry​

WASHINGTON, Sept 12 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden will sign orders on Monday to push more government dollars to the U.S. biotechnology industry, aimed at reducing dependence on China for materials to generate clean energy, weave new fabrics and inoculate populations against the COVID-19 pandemic.

The executive order allows the federal government to direct funding for the use of microbes and other biologically derived resources to make new foods, fertilizers and seeds, as well as making mining operations more efficient, administration officials said.

France is the leading European exporter of potatoes with more than two million tonnes of the crop being exported each year.

Food producers say nearly 1.5 million tonnes of potato crops could be lost due to the heatwave — a drop of 20 per cent.

Geoffroy d’Evry, a farmer in the Oise region and president of potato-growers’ union UNPT, said: “We have never experienced a situation like this.

“We were preparing to spend the winter without heating or electricity, and now we discover that there may not even be potatoes for dinner?” [Welcome to the Great Reset — this is why we prepared.]

The Legumes de France federation has also estimated losses of between 25 and 35 per cent of the production and yield of vegetables.

#France #EU #FoodShortage

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/art...ges-following-drought-farmers-and-unions-warn

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/list-33-things-we-know-about-coming-food-shortagesThe following is a list of 33 things we know about the coming food shortages…

#1 The hard red winter wheat crop in the United States this year “was the smallest since 1963”. But in 1963, there were only 182 million people living in this nation. Today, our population has grown to 329 million.

#2 It is being projected that the rice harvest in California will be “half what it would be in a normal year”.

#3 The U.S. tomato harvest will come in at just 10.5 million tons in 2022. That is over a million tons lower than a normal year.

#4 This will be the worst U.S. corn harvest in at least a decade.

#5 Year-to-date shipments of carrots in the United States are down 45 percent.

#6 Year-to-date shipments of sweet corn in the United States are down 20 percent.

#7 Year-to-date shipments of sweet potatoes in the United States are down 13 percent.

#8 Year-to-date shipments of celery in the United States are down 11 percent.

#9 Total peach production in the U.S. is down 15 percent from last year.

#10 Almost three-fourths of all U.S. farmers say that this year’s drought is hurting their harvests.

#11 Thanks to the endless drought, the total number of cattle in Oregon is down 41 percent.

#12 Thanks to the endless drought, the total number of cattle in New Mexico is down 43 percent.

#13 Thanks to the endless drought, the total number of cattle in Texas is down 50 percent.

#14 One beef producer in Oklahoma is now predicting that ground beef “could eventually top $50 per pound”.

#15 At least 40 percent of the United States has been suffering from drought conditions for 101 consecutive weeks.

#16 Overall, this is the worst multi-year megadrought in the United States in 1,200 years.

#17 Europe is currently experiencing the worst drought that it has seen in 500 years. In some parts of central Europe, river levels have fallen so low that “hunger stones” are being revealed for the first time in centuries.

#18 Corn production for the entire EU could be down by as much as one-fifth in 2022.

#19 We are being warned that there will be crop losses in France of up to 35 percent.

#20 It is being projected that crop losses in some areas of the UK could be as high as 50 percent.

#21 It is being reported that there will be crop losses “of up to 50 percent” in some parts of Germany.

#22 Some farmers in Italy have already lost “up to 80% of their harvest”.

#23 Agricultural production in Somalia will be down about 80 percent this year.

#24 In eastern Africa, the endless drought has already resulted in the deaths of at least seven million animals.

#25 In China, they are facing the worst drought that they have ever experienced in recorded history.

#26 India normally accounts for 40 percent of the global rice trade, but we are being warned that production in that country will be way down in 2022 due to “considerable rainfall deficits in key rice producing states”.

#27 A third of the entire nation of Pakistan was under water after recent floods absolutely devastated that nation, and agricultural areas were hit particularly hard. As a result, the vast majority of the crops in the country have been “washed away”

#28 The prices of some fertilizers have tripled since 2021, while the prices of some other fertilizers have actually quadrupled.

#29 One payment company is reporting that the number of Americans using their app to take out short-term loans for groceries has risen by 95 percent.

#30 Demand at U.S. food banks is now even worse than it was during the height of the COVID pandemic.

#31 The World Health Organization is telling us that millions of people in Africa are now potentially facing a very real possibility of starving to death.

#32 According to the World Food Program, 828 million people around the world go to bed hungry each night. Needless to say, that number will soon be much higher.

#33 UN Secretary General António Guterres has publicly stated that he believes that it is likely that there will be “multiple famines” in 2023.

As global food supplies get tighter and tighter, so will the risk of civil unrest.

In fact, this has already been happening

In recent weeks, we have seen absolutely massive protests in cities all over the planet.

But conditions aren’t even that bad yet.

So what will things be like in 2023 when it finally becomes exceedingly clear that there simply will not be enough food for everyone?

Wealthy countries will have the resources to buy up much of what is available on the market, and that means that many poor countries will deeply suffer.

If everything that you have read in this article sounds familiar, that is because we have been warned for years that such conditions were coming.

In 2023, there will be famines and civil unrest all over the globe.

This is not a drill. An extremely serious global food crisis has already begun, and I would encourage you to get prepared for what is ahead while you still can.

It is finally here! Michael’s new book entitled “7 Year Apocalypse” is now available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.

Matt Makrom, RN (TN-1) (PRO)
Matt Makrom, RN (TN-1)@mattforcongress
7h·

The legislators of each state MUST claim EMINENT DOMAIN for ALL farmland within their borders that is owned by 1. FOREIGN ENTITIES or individuals and 2. entities or individuals who are connected directly or indirectly to the CCP, World Economic Forum, or George Soros to ensure the World Health Organization's prediction of a global famine does not happen in the US.

Americans must use the powers of the States now.

Any congressman who doesn't support this idea does not give a shit about you.”

Fabulous idea! I will be calling folks about doing this.

Latest posts

Back