Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Ireland!
I don't know what's going on over there, they seem to be following instep with the agenda.
Who is in charge?
Let's hope the deep and buried aggression of the Irish of centuries ago, rises up again to make them one of the fiercest nations and fight back their oppressors.
One thing that needs to be cut back, are all the pubs.
All that whiskey is drowning and killing the natural fighting spirit of the nation.
Stand up and fight my people, stand up and fight!!
Or things will only get far worse, and the bonny bonny green lands will run red with blood.
Just hope it's not Irish blood!!!

Depopulation......yes.....that is the main goal of the agenda.
But people only see the pretty wrapping paper that the agenda is wrapped up in.
Governments "helping" it's people....ah hu......
Oh no, people are sick from that virus we developed in one of the many secret labs scattered around the planet? Here, take this handy dandy little vaccine we just happened to make so quickly (coughs), that will help you all get better
Oh, by the way, it won't make you better, you have to keep taking it. Oh, and if you have complications, it's your own fault if you die. Or get infertile. Or any other side affects.
And we should shut down farms with too many farm hands picking-they all have covid.
And we should shut down food processing plants, too many employees-they all have covid.
Maybe burn down a few processing plants while you're at it.
Get those dandy shiny jets in the air to fill the air with metals and chemicals of all kinds to increase breathing disorders and help pollute the land, and waters all over the earth, those Japanese didn't do a good enough job with Fukashima. That radiation only affected the oceans. All the sea life is dieng, but the people are still eating seafood...and still they are not dieing fast enough.
And we should kill all the animals on farms- they are standing too close- they all are sick...bird flu, pig flu....anything you can come up with. When people are scared, they'll believe anything. Hahahahah.
And in some countries, people's pet....got covid somehow. maybe say, "from you since you didn't get the vaccine"-kill the pets too. (Northern Europe and Britain I think it was, coming to a country near you?)
Farmers should turn their crops into the ground, no trucks to deliver the food.
Truckers didn't get the jab?...no trucking for you....no food to the stores.
What? people are driving to farms and getting food there? .....raise the price of gas for some reason so they can't go driving around too far, hey, let's say it's Russia's fault. That'll work. The People will believe that.
Get the news stations to report it's all Russia's fault, everything is Russia's fault too. And cut off the pipelines too.
What? what canal blockage? Forget that, I'm sure everyone's forgotten about that.
China stock piling shipping containers and then shutting down exports?...I'm sure most have forgotten about that too.
There, that should do it for a while, oh wait, lets start a nice war starting in Europe to kill off more people, they aren't dieing fast enough.
Let's draw straws......oh, sorry Russian, you drew the shortest straw....you'll have to start it all off. It's okay, you'll get some help.
After a few months we'll spread the war into other countries, and then those war hungry leaders can jump in and we'll have several wars going at one time, and no one will be able to fight back, because they are too weak from hunger, and starvation. Let's get someone to invade North America. First we'll say they are just "practicing" here. Then...when the time is right.....
They'll never know what hit them. Or, who's behind it. LOL
Good plan.
Make sure you say repeatedly on all media, that the government, we only care about our people, and want to help them.
End of G-20 meeting for now folks. see you next year.

Read an article yesterday where Bill Gates has been summoned to appear before Congress to explain about his massive farmland purchases.
I'd be more concerned about the Chinks and other foreigners buying up farmland, or any property, in the US than a US citizen. Are they going to question China? Of course not, they're all in bed with the commies.

Believe me, I AM more concerned with China buying our land, especially since those purchases are near key military installations posing national security risk. The military has voiced their concerns, but Congress is doing nothing to stop said purchases. I think China probably does it under cover of front companies, or "real estate agencies" with non-Asian names, so as not to be detected/suspected as Chinese purchases at the local level. Posted about it already on the forums: https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/china-n-d-land-grab-looks-ominous.15223/#post-272056. I'd like to see a bill proposed to no longer allow purchases of U.S. land by clear enemies of the nation. But we know that will never happen, unless it's done through an intermediary, like a wealthy Gates, with intentions of one day selling it to the Chinese. Thus my additional interest in Gates' & Bezos' massive land purchases. Also wonder why they aren't calling in Bezos as well, to answer the same questions.

Last edited:
Believe me, I AM more concerned with China buying our land, especially since those purchases are near key military installations posing national security risk. The military has voiced their concerns, but Congress is doing nothing to stop said purchases. I think China probably does it under cover of front companies, or "real estate agencies" with non-Asian names, so as not to be detected/suspected as Chinese purchases at the local level. Posted about it already on the forums: https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/china-n-d-land-grab-looks-ominous.15223/#post-272056. I'd like to see a bill proposed to no longer allow purchases of U.S. land by clear enemies of the nation. But we know that will never happen, unless it's done through an intermediary, like a wealthy Gates, with intentions of one day selling it to the Chinese. Thus my additional interest in Gates' & Bezos' massive land purchases. Also wonder why they aren't calling in Bezos as well, to answer the same questiona.
I think the lesson here is for everyone one of us to buy as much land as possible. Partner up if necessary. A lot of people just sit around and complain instead of doing something. I've heard a lot of people say that they'd like to move out and buy some land, but their wife won't let them, or their kid is in school, or their job, whine, whine, whine. Lots of excuses. I think a lot of preppers are preppers in name only and really aren't serious. Anyone can buy at least a few acres if they really wanted to. We need to quit worrying about what other people are doing and focus on ourselves and our own families.

I agree, worrying about our needs supercedes what others are doing. But that doesn't preclude staying abreast of what is going on locally. Sadly, as you said, many talk themselves out of land for silly reasons, in the grander scheme of where we are today. Then the coulda, shoulda, woulda thinking is too late. That's their worry, not mine. I do, however, worry when overt enemies of the nation/people with a nefarious agenda, like Gates, Bezos or China, buy land near military bases near me specifically.

We have bought a total of 57 acres in 2 parcels (42 and 15 acres) in the last 5 years with no mortgages on them. It's how we chose to get our cash out of the bank into what we perceived as a safer bet to weeather inpending/predicted economic collapse. :) The larger place bought 5 years ago was chosen specifically to be our BOL, as it has a nice cabin on it and is very isolated/hidden from public (interior parcel set way back off the road with vegetation cover). We relocated our stored preps down there right away and have been rotating out any perishable preps/gasoline. Have continued to add self-sufficiency needs to the refuge ever since.

The second parcel we acquired, a lovely home-building site with two ponds, was merely an investment, with no intention of ever building a home on it ourselves. Land has gotten so expensive in Central TX during this past year, values are pretty much double (triple in some areas of Texas) what you could buy it for just a year. Many preppers can't afford $12,000-$20,000/acre land in Texas is going for right now. We got into land while the getting was still doable. We could invest in more, but won't be doing so until prices come down considerably. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Just don't like to see what my husband calls "foreigners" buy it all up for likely nefarious purposes.

Last edited:
BeachMilk@BeachMilk
6h·
‘Jumbo Worm Hot Dogs’ being sold at the Calgary Stampede, as Trudeau vows to destroy his country’s ‘evil beef industry’.

1659014005779.png

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/108723515054441007

I agree, worrying about our needs supercedes what others are doing. But that doesn't preclude staying abreast of what is going on locally. Sadly, as you said, many talk themselves out of land for silly reasons, in the grander scheme of where we are today. Then the coulda, shoulda, woulda thinking is too late. That's their worry, not mine. I do, however, worry when overt enemies of the nation/people with a nefarious agenda, like Gates, Bezos or China, buy land near military bases near me specifically.

We have bought a total of 57 acres in 2 parcels (42 and 15 acres) in the last 5 years with no mortgages on them. It's how we chose to get our cash out of the bank into what we perceived as a safer bet to weeather inpending/predicted economic collapse. :) The larger place bought 5 years ago was chosen specifically to be our BOL, as it has a nice cabin on it and is very isolated/hidden from public (interior parcel set way back off the road with vegetation cover). We relocated our stored preps down there right away and have been rotating out any perishable preps/gasoline. Have continued to add self-sufficiency needs to the refuge ever since.

The second parcel we acquired, a lovely home-building site with two ponds, was merely an investment, with no intention of ever building a home on it ourselves. Land has gotten so expensive in Central TX during this past year, values are pretty much double (triple in some areas of Texas) what you could buy it for just a year. Many preppers can't afford $12,000-$20,000/acre land in Texas is gsoing for right now. We got into land while the getting was still doable. We could invest in more, but won't be doing so until prices come down considerably. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Just don't like to see what my husband calls "foreigners" buy it all up for likely nefarious purposes.
I bought my first property at 19, and have bought quite a few since then. Over the years i put together a sizable homestead/ranch for the family. I put together several parcels of mountain timberland and farm/ranch land. Since the kids told me they weren't interested in being part of this operation we sold off all of our non-contiguous properties. We're down to just a few hundred acres now. Our home place is a forest service inholding, which means that our property is completely inside of the National Forest. No private property borders our land.
The price of property has gone up everywhere, but "affordable" land can still be found. People just need to be willing to go where they can afford to buy.

I bought my first property at 19, and have bought quite a few since then. Over the years i put together a sizable homestead/ranch for the family. I put together several parcels of mountain timberland and farm/ranch land. Since the kids told me they weren't interested in being part of this operation we sold off all of our non-contiguous properties. We're down to just a few hundred acres now. Our home place is a forest service inholding, which means that our property is completely inside of the National Forest. No private property borders our land.
The price of property has gone up everywhere, but "affordable" land can still be found. People just need to be willing to go where they can afford to buy.
Land is the only true wealth.

UN, World Economic Forum Behind Global ‘War on Farmers’: Experts​

They say 'Agenda 2030' development goals at root of sustainability policies that could lead to food shortages

By Alex Newman

July 26, 2022 Updated: July 27, 2022

The escalating regulatory attack on agricultural producers from Holland and the United States to Sri Lanka and beyond is closely tied to the United Nations’ “Agenda 2030” Sustainable Development Goals and the U.N.’s partners at the World Economic Forum (WEF), numerous experts told The Epoch Times.

Indeed, several of the U.N.’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are directly implicated in policies that are squeezing farmers, ranchers, and food supplies around the world.

High-level Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members within the U.N. system helped create the SDGs and are currently helping lead the organization’s implementation of the global plan, The Epoch Times has previously documented.

If left unchecked, multiple experts said, the U.N.-backed sustainability policies on agriculture and food production would lead to economic devastation, shortages of critical goods, widespread famine, and a dramatic loss of individual freedoms.

His pronunciation of potash drove me crazy. Potash literally means pot ash and that is how it is pronounced, not poe tash.
That pronunciation made me wonder if he knew what he was talking about.
The largest producer of potash in the world is Canada, and the most significant potash deposits in the world are in Saskatchewan, Canada.

View attachment 17098

Take the above as a heads-up. Don’t wait for the stores to go empty and the thugs to shut down the Farmer’s Markets! Go to the markets now and join groups to trade and sell everything you will not be growing or raising yourself!!!

That's in Comunist Canada, surely that can't happen in the US.

Latest posts

Back