Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got lot´s of work to do. Number one ist making firewood, number two is generating food. Those who can work and do may eat. Those who cant´t work and insist on eating (my food) may fertilize the crops.

You can´t feed the kids and leave the parents hungry. They will return by night to get some too. If not, they will return, when the kids are hungry again. Are you able to guard and stand your ground all the time?

I'd like to think it would encourage the adults to do something for themselves rather than begging.
It would be nice if you could just hand them some seeds but of course that takes time.
If you give all of them food they'll be back anyway. Feeding four or five extra mouths is out of the question thats for sure.
I'd be nice to have a skinny family member to answer the door,add a little charcoal under the eyes to make them look worse and say we're as bad off as you and slam the door.

I suppose you could make them your treasure hunters.
Give em a list of stuff you want and tell to go find it then we can bargain.
But to be honest I doubt they'd be able to find anything more important than food.
It would actually piss me off if they showed up at my door with kids in tow. It's an obvious sympathy ploy.

Clearly, without a single doubt,our government is blocking as much food from Americans as they possibly can!!! If all of this doesn’t come to those responsible getting
1652822873805.jpeg

or Shoot I will be surprised!

It would actually piss me off if they showed up at my door with kids in tow. It's an obvious sympathy ploy.
Just had the case yesterday at the gasstation. Some kind of south east european beggegd for 2 or 3 liters of fuel to drive to Munich. He had a canister, a woman and a child sitting and waiting for him, but no car.

This kind of begging increases noticeable and those by organised crime controlled beggars annoy me and remind me of that quote "speak softly and carry a big stick"
By the way - Munich ist about 300km from that particular gasstation away.

You see, the food is not yet a issue. But as fast as those prices increase there are other interesting materials.

Just had the case yesterday at the gasstation. Some kind of south east european beggegd for 2 or 3 liters of fuel to drive to Munich. He had a canister, a woman and a child sitting and waiting for him, but no car.

This kind of begging increases noticeable and those by organised crime controlled beggars annoy me and remind me of that quote "speak softly and carry a big stick"
By the way - Munich ist about 300km from that particular gasstation away.

You see, the food is not yet a issue. But as fast as those prices increase there are other interesting materials.

Yeah....
Gas is getting ridiculous here in the states.
It cost me $160 dollars to fill up my truck. Thank God I dont drive as much since I retired.
My 2016 Tundra only has around 11,600 miles on it. Going by the US standard I should have at least 62,000 on it so it's basically still a new truck.
The dealer keeps sending me offers to buy it for 28K when I paid 38K for it. I told them they'd have to do far better than that with my milage being so low not to mention the 20K in modifications I put into it.

My 2004 Patrol swallows about 190€ a full tank - acually the € is nearly equal to $. Money you first got to make...

Well, there never is a less than half tank to refill, but I also reduced using this truck.

Never thougt about selling my little tank, but there were offers around 30K (with almost 202000km but almost no rust on it). Like you i have some fine addons. Some of them will not be allowed to be installed nowadays, so this car can´t be replaced anymore. (There are some questionable laws over here)

My truck holds about 100 gallons of gasoline, at today's price that would cost around $450 to fill up.
I've got a fuel truck scheduled to come up on Friday to fill my bulk off-road diesel and non-ethanol gasoline tanks. I figure that I'll need 350 gallons of diesel and 150 gallons of gasoline. I'm estimating about $3,000 to fill everything.

My truck holds about 100 gallons of gasoline, at today's price that would cost around $450 to fill up.
I've got a fuel truck scheduled to come up on Friday to fill my bulk off-road diesel and non-ethanol gasoline tanks. I figure that I'll need 350 gallons of diesel and 150 gallons of gasoline. I'm estimating about $3,000 to fill everything.
And that would be enough to justify higher prices to the Farmer/Rancher. Unfortunately these are the ones caught in the squeeze. Someone else is making the big bucks.

Last edited:
Ice Age Farmer

1652872892113.jpeg

Bird Flu Idaho:

“What do you make of [the NUMEROUS] reports like this — large numbers of birds dying but with NO outward signs of illness — dept of agriculture runs a PCR and says it’s bird flu. “

ADDITIONAL POST

It’s gone from a few stories to something I’m hearing again and again across states: some birds die — no usual signs of bird flu — state comes in and runs PCR, declares outbreak and kills birds all around for miles.

Contaminated feed, even just one brand, would be a great excuse to come in and wipe out poultry producers like this.

If anyone is losing birds and able to test their feed, please do reach out and share results: [email protected]

#BirdFlu

THE MARK IS HERE NOW!

Iran is now ”offering LIMITED amount of bread” to their citizens, IF they get the Digital ID, aka Mark! You read that right. Starve or take the Mark. Of course you will starve anyway because this is only for a very limited amount of bread…of which they won’t even tell the people the amount! They say the people can buy as much as they want …at the increased prices Of course!

DO NOT let the scam wording of calling it a “digital coupon” fool you!

1652874236443.png

ALSO, the government shut down the internet…to individuals, not government or businesses they approve! Gee, sounds like they don’t want the word out about WHAT THIS MARK IS, doesn’t it?

1652874407571.png

I've been stocking up on rice since they warned of wheat shortages because that's the next staple carb there'll be shortages on. I'm getting close to having 12 months worth of food stored. Got lots of heirloom seeds for veggies and herbs, dwarf fruit trees, berry and currant plants, and seeds for edible flowering plants.

Something that I found interesting about a week ago was honey for sale at $30.00 a quart . Granted this was pure unadulterated honey , not the watered down honey " Biden honey " found selling for less in grocery stores . Hopefully I will be able to rob my own hive in a month or two and harvest my own pure unadulterated honey .

Latest posts

Back